Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: All my cup matches have been against level 4s while I'm level 2

Only problem is if one of those L4 players goes and buy 5* or scouts... Your screwed.

Fortunately, A lot of those L4 teams in your cup draw will be inactive teams.
    Darth Sidious and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    either you have level 4 quality...or you are facing the worst level 4 teams who have as much quality as level 3 teams

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    either you have level 4 quality...or you are facing the worst level 4 teams who have as much quality as level 3 teams
    The guy I am facing right now has an average quality of +5 on me and that includes his subs so imagine if he didn't have those crappy subs his team would be over average quality of my team and my team i only have 14 players, this will be a real challenge so Ive rested my players boosted their morale and put up the win money, hopefully I can scrape a win

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Only problem is if one of those L4 players goes and buy 5* or scouts... Your screwed.

Fortunately, A lot of those L4 teams in your cup draw will be inactive teams.
    if a team lv 2 get a lv 4 in coup ... be sure that lv 4 team will never buy a scout since they are 2 lvl bigger and still have lvl2 quality ... maybe few from auction that can be like your scouts ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    if a team lv 2 get a lv 4 in coup ... be sure that lv 4 team will never buy a scout since they are 2 lvl bigger and still have lvl2 quality ... maybe few from auction that can be like your scouts ...
    Sorry but i don't really understand what you are trying to say
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    But now is quality base cup so he must be meeting teams of around his quality which is around level 3 and 4
    Not mainly. i myself got teamed against a 34.6 Q team in my first cup match while i "qualified" for it with 26.4 total Q. At today i'm still wondering since checking the elmination board now, all the other teams are more or less my same Q, while he's the only one with 8-10 more on AVG. And from what i saw he brang his scouts with him from the previous levels and PT them so no, he didn't start with lower than 30 Q the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Not mainly. i myself got teamed against a 34.6 Q team in my first cup match while i "qualified" for it with 26.4 total Q. At today i'm still wondering since checking the elmination board now, all the other teams are more or less my same Q, while he's the only one with 8-10 more on AVG. And from what i saw he brang his scouts with him from the previous levels and PT them so no, he didn't start with lower than 30 Q the season.
    But that didn't work for me, I ended with about 30 Q last season and I got team with level 4, 5 and 6 team of about 30+++ Q for the cup.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    But that didn't work for me, I ended with about 30 Q last season and I got team with level 4, 5 and 6 team of about 30+++ Q for the cup.
    About what i wrote before i was saying you get same quality in coup and if they are in higher lvl with your quality means they are poor managers !

and the worst part is when you end the season and have high quality of team you have to buy low quality players so you decrease your average of team , so you don`t meet too higher lvls in coup

All my cup matches have been against level 4s while I'm level 2-me.jpg

this will bring me problems at the end of the season ... having the chance to meet much higher teams :S

You are not unlucky, I just face a Lv.14s when I was level 2
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games