Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION

Rookie

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION

hey,can you please post your main goalkeeper pics here? just for curiosity
    Here"s mine,got him for just 2 tokens (Petros Sofroniou) ( One questin too: who is better,i mean does one on one stopper increase skill dramaticly?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-screenshot_6.jpg   Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-screenshot_7.jpg  
    Last edited by Jan Jordan Voll; 05-04-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Dreamer
    Nice GK skills.

Here's mine.

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-gk.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Here's mine, 618 games and still going strong. 3 clean sheets in 6 games so far this season.

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-goalie1.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-image.jpg

Bought last season for one token

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	66416

Bought last season for one token
    A small question
    How many green packs did you use to power train him ??
    Roger Pks likes this.

I like them old goal keepers.. Seems like the form is consistent, you can count on them.

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-old.jpg
    Arion likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    A small question
    How many green packs did you use to power train him ??
    I don´t remember I trained him with 3 other youngsters but I do remember him being very fast

Addicted
    one-on-one is better than penalty stopper....cause one-on-one skill also appear in penalty if he save the penalty...(well...but normally, you won't see one-on-one skill appear in normal time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    one-on-one is better than penalty stopper....cause one-on-one skill also appear in penalty if he save the penalty...(well...but normally, you won't see one-on-one skill appear in normal time...)
    In 2015, I have mentioned here on this forum that a penalty is a one-on-one situation, and hence, the special ability should be useful, and also it should be better than the penalty stopper/taker special ability because logically the penalty stopper/taker special ability is expected to be useful in only the situation of penalties while the one-on-one stopper/scorer is expected to be useful in open play situations in addition to the penalty situations. But, one or more users started to make jokes out of it or make fun. This was when there were only comments as match highlights. Now, with the new browser version, it can be seen more clearly that I was right. Maybe I should look for this thread and take some images of the nonsenses posted in reply what I said there at that time, and post them here just to show you how some forum users are.

It is expected that the one-on-one scorer to be useful too when an appropriate player takes a penalty.

About some special abilities not appearing where they are logically expected to do so, I think that there are flaws in this game and also Nordeus missed important things concerning some of the special abilities.

By the way, based on your experience only, what do you think about special abilities in general? Are they useful or are they just a visual thing as said by some users here. In my opinion, some are useful, but most of the time they are not worth the cost and effort (that is, not worth training a player to have one, unless in the case where you can earn a lot of 'free' green packs). In other words, it is better to use the 40-50 skill points for boosting the players overall quality. Concerning GKs only, I think they are even less worth it. I have had 6-7 stars GKs with the one-on-one special ability, and so far I can say that it did not appear to be significantly useful at all. It is very likely that Nordeus missed some important things concerning GKs in this game.

Below is an image of the composition of my team on day 28 of the last season that I played in 2015 before I quit. As you can see, I have some experiences with special abilities in this game. Also, notice the three GKs; all had the one-on-one stopper special ability, but the last in the list was a big failure (even in the previous season albeit he was 7 stars in that particular season). I think there is something else that affect players individually in this game (some called it internal programming, some called it percentage efficiency, and so on). I think that this applies to special abilities too, which explain why some seem to provided something extra and some not despite being the same special abilities. So don't waste your time and money training for special abilities. If the player is in fact 'bad' despite that he has what appears to be visual superiority (stars), adding a special ability to him won't make him much better (maybe not even slightly better). If a player originally comes with the special ability (that is when it was created or when it was put on the market), then just consider it as bonus that might or might not work or be useful. I would also like to say something to all the users that have seen this post here: do not try to imitate that squad that is shown below or some of the other superior squads that you might see on this forum. It is more likely to be a waste of money and time, unless you can earn a lot free tokens or packs; I have used money to buy tokens to build such a squad as shown below, and so I know what I am talking about. Don't get trapped or fall into temptation.

Last edited by Tactician; 05-06-2016 at 09:02 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Very nice story Tactician¡¡¡ But the goalkeeper who i got for 2 tokens (Petros Sofroniou) really bad...gets 5.8 literally every game and i lost all the games too¡¡¡¡ Should i sell him or give him a chance sometimes?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast