Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    I like them old goal keepers.. Seems like the form is consistent, you can count on them.

Attachment 66420
    In times of desperation, they're the best bet. Consistent. Ideal for non-power trainers.
    BeckStar and Bunzo like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Jordan Voll View Post
    Very nice story Tactician¡¡¡ But the goalkeeper who i got for 2 tokens (Petros Sofroniou) really bad...gets 5.8 literally every game and i lost all the games too¡¡¡¡ Should i sell him or give him a chance sometimes?
    Sell him. I'd to sell my first choice 2 seasons ago for a new keeper after a horrible first 3 league games and the Cup too (DL Cup, LWL League). It saved my season, earning a decent 2nd place. That's the problem with keepers and the defence; a few bad games can cost the season.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    In times of desperation, they're the best bet. Consistent. Ideal for non-power trainers.
    Indeed, costed me 49Tokens and im happy with it as i'll use him for 2 seasons in the starting team and then one more as sub prolly.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Very nice story Tactician¡¡¡ But the goalkeeper who i got for 2 tokens (Petros Sofroniou) really bad...gets 5.8 literally every game and i lost all the games too¡¡¡¡ Should i sell him or give him a chance sometimes?
    Have a look at the statistics for the past matches that he played. If you see that he is not contributing enough, that is not enough saves, and also he is conceding easy goals (seen from 2D Highlights), sell him without hesitation. GKs are generally bad in this game; it is difficult to get a very good, consistent GK. Even GKs from the scout's list and recommendations' list fail to perform according to their displayed quality; some even perform very badly. If you think that he has the necessary attributes, you can give him some time, but do not use him in important matches as this might be costly. But for sure do not make him train for any of the two GK's special abilities; that will be a waste of time, effort and green packs.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-06-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    I like them old goal keepers.. Seems like the form is consistent, you can count on them.

Attachment 66420
    I have noticed that some older GKs do perform better too (and are more consistent). But some, 'old' or not, have still performed badly. In my opinion, it is all about the 'internal' hidden thing(s) that regulate(s) how good a player actually is and how good he will be in a particular season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-06-2016 at 04:19 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have noticed that some older GKs do perform better too (and are more consistent). But some, 'old' or not, have still performed badly. In my opinion, it is all about the 'internal' hidden thing(s) that regulate(s) how good a player actually is and good he will be in a particular season.
    Or the game just translates from real football — since most keepers are in their prime at a very late age, mostly 29+. In this game the number is 25.

Rookie
    Well,only 4 saves from 13 shots......Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-screenshot_8.png Lost the game too!!! the rating in that game was 5
    Last edited by Jan Jordan Voll; 05-06-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Rookie
    Should i get this goalkeeper for 59 tokens? got 116 tokens.Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-screenshot_9.jpg

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-capture.jpg

My newly bought GK I was so lucky it only cost me 1 Token today

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-capture1.jpg

Jeppesen my loyal GK been through many matches and didnt let me down

Should i get this goalkeeper for 59 tokens? got 116 tokens.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_9.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	66458
    No

Wait for the auction if you find the desired GK like this , bid for it it wont cost you that 59T

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast