Thread: Can I stop a negotiation bid

Question Can I stop a negotiation bid

Hi all new to forums although been reading bits and bobs on here for a while now.

So my history to my problem = I have been waiting for a good player in needed position for a while now and have either missed bidding or bidding went mad in auctions. So decided to use the negotiations to get him this way. I put bid in yesterday and have just over 10hours to wait. I wake this morning and there is a player that i want to bid on, I have one slot free for new players.

So my question is: If I bid on this player and buy him in auctions this morning what happens with the negotiations player/tokens/money (assuming I win).

Is it a case of all bids are off because i don't have the room in my squad and i get my tokens back no harm done.

I have 1 hour till said auction player deadline so any prompt answer will be greatly appreciated

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There is no problem if you don't have any room in your squad I had more then 40 players at the same time.

One of him will appear in your squad without a signed contract and he won't be able to play, he will stay like that for 1 week, in this time you will need to make him space and sign the contract with him.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks PricopGeorgeCătălin for your quick answer. I did not know that either. Auctioned player has now passed and i decided not to bid as 5 players on initial bid interested, finally went for more tokens than i was willing to bid so saved some .

I forgot to mention both auction and negotiation players were same position so i was wanting only one of them. ie I would have been happy with the auction player, so if i had also won the negotiation player and not signed him in that week I would have lost the tokens i bid on him and he would then leave the club Correct?

Great game BTW....My biggest bug bear is the friendly format (both teams need to agree with fixed match before commencing) Hope the people that can come up with something to address this