View Poll Results: How would you rate your experience with the forum?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

2 6.67%
  • Very good

8 26.67%
  • Good, but can improve

18 60.00%
  • Worse than expected

1 3.33%
  • Negative

1 3.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Forum feedback requested

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Τhere could be a better way of organize the Bugs section.
    I mean there must be a sticky thread with all the recent bugs so someone can find them, identify his problem and the solution (if there is one).
    Every while, someone from TE should check this thread and make an update.

So, in General Discussion it's this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-help-wtf.html

in Bugs it's this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ake-offer.html

and in Greek forum it's this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%A3%CF...%B5%CF%82.html

and I think there is another one in Spanish forum with the same subject.

* it's about that we can't make an offer to players from nego list.
    There is no solution yet.
    Duncton likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @Niko

Wanted to do this for a long time so I'm actually compiling a "Known issues" thread at this very moment.

I want the people to be informed as to what is known and worked on in regards to bugs.

Will post it tomorrow though - I am communicating with our support team and the tech. department to make sure that everything included in the thread is 100% confirmed.
    Duncton and nikolgiorgos like this.

Im on my mobile so sorry i can't quote the questions.

In my opinion the forum needs a lot of improvements, some technical and some behaviourial. I will start with the technical suggestions:

- There are many language subforums currently that make everything confusing. Why not instead create a forum each for the most active languages and maybe group together the rest? For example something like en.topeleven.com/forums for the english language and so on.

- The captcha is too restrictive in my opinion and is not needed at all in some situations. Why does it have to appear with the first search? making it appear after a number of tries will be much user friendly.

- The search function could do with some tweaking. If i remember correctly it sometimes returns "your search returned many hits" or something like that and asks you to narrow down your key word. Why not show the most relevant 50 hits and leave the rest? Surely returning something is better than asking me to search again and solve a captcha and so on. I remeber i made two searches before giving up and using google.

- As mentioned by others the forums need much cleaning. Its very confusing to know what currently applies to the game and what has been changed.

Among the behaviorial suggestions are:

- Active moderation of the forums. Merge, move, delete topics with notes explaining why and eventually people will learn.

- Courtesy to some forumers. Moderators should feel like representatives of top eleven.

Updating of forum moderators and giving moderators acces to special forums where they can chat about forum moderation but also exchange views with top eleven. It doesnt look serious reading your own forum moderators complaints in the general forums.

Im on my phone, sorry if i sound arrogant or what, i have to keep it short.
    Duncton likes this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    In regards to my last post - "Known Technical Issues / Bugs / Glitches" thread opened in the "Bugs and Technical Issues" forum. I will continue to moderate this thread and update it accordingly as time goes.
    I'm actively in contact with our tech. department and the support team in order to keep track of the issues.

@sparklinginsilence - You definitely don't sound arrogant, on the contrary, that's some well written feedback. Thank you for which.

You bring some really good points of interest and your opinion seems to be shared among most of the rest. I my self have similar thoughts as to what needs to be done around this place.

There's a LOT of work to be done but nothing unfeasible, surely.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123