Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My rant thread

Rookie

My rant thread

So. I have a pretty strong and solid team. We all have dont we.
    I am 95℅quality and in my league the best player is 75%.
    Moving on
    In the league i already drew 2 games and lost 1 vs to other teams. Because i didnt train or watch them. Neither did the opposition but its ok. I accept it.

Today i had the big match. 3rd place 23pts (95℅q)(me) vs 1st 30pts(50℅q).
    The night before i put all my bonus to max
    Rested everyone to 100℅
    Motivation to max
    Raised the prize to win games
    Ok all set its a home match i will watch it

I watch the game
    My rant thread-screenshot_2016-09-03-04-21-01.png
    15% posession bonus vs 0. Looking good.

Before the game i even changef my strategy so i wasnt vulnerable to counter attacks.

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk

Rookie
    After all I did what do i get? This
    My rant thread-screenshot_2016-09-03-04-21-14.pngMy rant thread-screenshot_2016-09-03-04-20-47.png
    Last minute goal vs a ghost team that is 1st place in league without a team.. nice

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Formations ?
    orders ?
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    I feel your pain, but something is wrong with the X and Os with the shots looking like that. Shots on goal is a very good teller, he got 50% more shots on goal than you.

Just guessing, but did you use attacking mentality? You might have been hurt by counter attacks.

It sounds like your league is pretty close though, a lot of time to recover! Good luck!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-03-2016 at 08:05 AM.

RageRocker
    I know the feel im 107% and tied against a 30% (0-0) in a league match

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    I feel your pain, but something is wrong with the X and Os with the shots looking like that. Shots on goal is a very good teller, he got 50% more shots on goal than you.

Just guessing, but did you use attacking mentality? You might have been hurt by counter attacks.

It sounds like your league is pretty close though, a lot of time to recover! Good luck!
    I did say i played specifically against counter atacks. Short passes. Posession game and defensive.
    He was winning 1-0. And then i went all in atack and scored 1-2. Then i went hard defensive and he had 4 corners in a row and scored..

I've ever defeated by a 9th placed team in my Level 9 season as well despite watching the match. That caused me to lose the league. Ouch.

Just now I failed to beat an abandoned team that sits in 10th place in my league. WTF.My rant thread-image.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tataaaaooo View Post
    I did say i played specifically against counter atacks. Short passes. Posession game and defensive.
    He was winning 1-0. And then i went all in atack and scored 1-2. Then i went hard defensive and he had 4 corners in a row and scored..

Ops, sorry, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataaaaooo View Post

The thing, or the trick is, to have the control in your favour. If with 1-0 you changed and scored x2, better then don't touch, sometimes is not easy find the way to convert a 1-0 in 1-2 so, if that gave the chances and control, best is do not touch a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast