Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Forfeited Match

Famous
    ^^
    One general problem with that is requiring an additional match day at the end of the season. A bit of logistics work for Nordeus, but you may also have noticed managers complaining already of having too many matches to deal with...

An issue specific to our game - The league winner should be the team that did the best over the whole season; but in T11, teams change in quality and composition over the course of a season and end of season might not reflect the rest. Should a team that slumped the first 12 matches then bought in half a team be rewarded at the end of the season? Same reason players on the "best rated" chart have to play a set # of matches.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    ^^
    One general problem with that is requiring an additional match day at the end of the season. A bit of logistics work for Nordeus, but you may also have noticed managers complaining already of having too many matches to deal with...
    No extra matches, the 2 (or more) teams with equal points have already played twice against each other.

Edit: Premier League, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 uses goal difference. La Liga and Serie A head 2 head.
    Last edited by skrrr; 09-13-2016 at 05:43 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    head to head seems like a good suggestion...

Famous
    Yeh, I just got shafted there by this.
    Top four teams separated by 2 points, the other 3 teams have better goal differences than me of +1,+3 and +7, they have all beaten the bottom team by over 10 goals and I played them today and got a 3-0 forfeit.
    Plus my whole team dropped moral for some reason, even though they didn't play.

And no ticket sales/merch money.

It's just happened to me again now. Top team in League beat them 14-0 yesterday and bottom team suffered 2 sending offs and one injury. Uh oh! I get a 3-0 win today. Luckily I'm looking good for 4th place regardless with a decent amount of goals over 5th place and a 5 point buffer with 2 games left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    So i just lost the league by one goal all down to the fact I only got a 3-0 win instead of a 10,11,12 nil win that every one of the other teams got as mentioned in the post above.

Famous
    At least you were expecting it?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    So i just lost the league by one goal all down to the fact I only got a 3-0 win instead of a 10,11,12 nil win that every one of the other teams got as mentioned in the post above.
    I share your pain. One goal! Ouch!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12