Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Again those very long vids are here...i closed 3 times this one but 4th time i watched it as i was afraid i will not have ×2 for bonus

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and KenoticFC like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Again those very long vids are here...i closed 3 times this one but 4th time i watched it as i was afraid i will not have ×2 for bonus

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is that the Nigella Lawson one?
    Should be longer..eh

Somewhere I remember one of half hour... not sure if was in Top Eleven or where.... xD

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    This is tiresome and tedious.
    I can watch a video for money. 10 billion in the bank, so I don't want to.
    I can watch a video for a treatment pack. 1600 in the bank, so don't want to.
    I can watch a video for a morale booster. 600 in the bank, so I don't want to.
    I want rest packs, but "sorry there are no videos available. Please try again later."
    There are videos available, but not to be rewarded with what I want.
    How's that work then?
    Total control.
    Is anyone else getting this?
    Same again today. Basically it won't let me bank rest packs. I can watch maybe half a dozen to stick in the bank before I get the "sorry, no offers found" message. But if I change the reward I want there are videos to be seen. But I don't need or want money, treatments or morale boosters. I want to stick rest packs in the bank.
    And then today........... Start of the season so there's some power training to be done. Do a training session, go to player to spend rest packs to get condition back up and there I can watch a video! I can watch a video to earn a rest pack if it's being spent straight away, but if I want to bank it I can't have it!
    TOTAL CONTROL.
    brolly and gamer5289 like this.

Altipano sometimes I get that I can't watch for greens. when I go in the squad and select a player and click on condition then I will have the blue play button and give the player the green pack directly.
    Gobobo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Altipano sometimes I get that I can't watch for greens. when I go in the squad and select a player and click on condition then I will have the blue play button and give the player the green pack directly.
    That's what's happening.
    But this is forcing me to spend greens and not bank (farm) them for future use.
    I'm getting about the same amount of videos as usual, so can't complain there.
    Will try from phone tomorrow.

i am only playing since 1 year ago and leave in Thailand
    on the begining to the fourth month i got 30 video a day
    after that for 7 montht to 5 days ago i got 6 to 10 a day
    since 5 day i got 20 to 28 a day
    i have no idea how much people get where they leave

Video offer not many

Two days ago I got unbelievable 29 greens (and two training boosters) here in Austria. Unfortunately it seems to be only an exception. Yesterday 21 packs over the whole day (plus two training boosters) and today so far 18 packs and three training boosters.

Good day Jeeves,
    Thanks for the introduction on the above. Pretty clear.
    Now if I may ask you, yesterday 19 Sep 2017 I managed to receive 19 boosters through rewards videos and this happened for 4 days in a row ( 15 Sep I entered the game for first time). 19 boosters within 15 minutes! This morning and after 2 hours I have received only 7! Is there something wrong? Because it's pretty annoying when you try to do some planning based on the fact of receiving these extra boosters!
    Additionally I would like to state that nothing have changed regarding my team's development or leven. Same as yesterday.
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast