Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v4.2 - 15th of September release

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher View Post
    I still can't watch any ad video for free rest pack and etc. 😕

Platform: ios 9.3.5 (iphone6)
    Hey Kingfisher please check this thread about everything concerning Video Offers. How they work and the known issues.

Dreamer
    Were there some programming/logic changes with this update?

My team is performing COMPLETELY different since the update, and several of my friends are reporting the same thing, that their teams are inexplicably playing terrible and losing/drawing to teams that are weaker and have no manager present.

I hadn't seen anything like this since before the new training thing was released.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post

My team is performing COMPLETELY different since the update, and several of my friends are reporting the same thing, that their teams are inexplicably playing terrible and losing/drawing to teams that are weaker and have no manager present.

I hadn't seen anything like this since before the new training thing was released.
    Totally agree. Answers needed please.

KFC Loella,
    Level 35,
    18 League Titles,
    4 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Top losing against weaker side...too much weaker ...absolute rubbish forums and game design...it's hurting

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Addicted
    I am 100% sure that some internal programming details have been touched after this update.

After the update suddenly almost all my veterans lost their forms, they used to get forms like 8,9 but now they only get 5,6. This cannot be true.

Nordeus, check the gaming engine and pull out the back up before the update, take a look and see if there something has been changed.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123