Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Old version

I seriously have no idea how the new training works. I select different training methods, sometimes a player progresses, sometimes a player doesn't progress. It's really weird. In general I love the idea, but it's too complicated for me because I'm used to the old version.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredipede View Post
    I seriously have no idea how the new training works. I select different training methods, sometimes a player progresses, sometimes a player doesn't progress. It's really weird. In general I love the idea, but it's too complicated for me because I'm used to the old version.
    You should try to create training groups for the bonuses.
    To increase attack you need 4 of ST, AM, M
    To increase defence you need 4 of GK, D, DM
    To increase posession you need 4 of DM, M, AM
    To increase condition you need 8 players.

What I do is have a reserve team of 8 that cover all these things (a DM/M covers all 4 categories) and drills from all 3 categories (atk, def and cond).
    Try to use Very Easy and Easy drills as they seem to give more bonus per condition lost.
    You can try something like WarmUp, Skill Drill, Piggy in the middle.

Then I can train my main 11 individually.

The short version is to just assign the appropriate drill to the position (a defence drill for defenders, and so on)
    If you have maximized the bonuses from above, give them your most improved drill repeatedly (as individual attributes don't seem to matter as much as the whole). If not, you can further create groups of 4 or 8

If you are worried that sometimes you see an attribute increase and other times not, it's because of whole numbers. An attribute may go from 17.1 to 17.8 and still display 17, but don't worry, your players are always trained (I once got a star increase after a training with 0 attribute increases)

So to recap:
    - create groups of 4/8 and maximize bonuses
    - rest of training assign most improved drill (in the player's category, def for defenders, atk for attackers) repeatedly
    Last edited by Rautz; 09-23-2016 at 02:18 PM.

I use the old version to power train add position or an skill to a player as it´s easier & quicker to do so.
    As for the training bonus & live games I´ll use the new version on the i pad …I like the live game on the iPad Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12