Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF!!! is wrong on this game "injury"

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    (19 days out).
    Wooooow dude....you better sell him right now...trust me...

And another 11 in total.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Accyrover something is wierd here, maybe you are training them to often when they are kinda less condition.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    From what I've seen of Accy on here, he seems like a good manager. I don't think he's making simple mistakes like that.

Had a goalkeeper and midfielder injured in a match yesterday, probably cost me 2 important points.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Accyrover something is wierd here, maybe you are training them to often when they are kinda less condition.
    Is that the best you can come up with.
    My training methods are structured around the players needs, this far into the season playing two games a day, cardio and practice matches are not needed, unless you're a greedy bugger chasing skill points for your players, this in it's self is crazy as most players will get at least two from the games and 4-5 from the exercise training. Doing more training in this situation, you deserve to get injuries.
    Players never start training with less condition than what can be recovered by the rest period before the next game.
    I guess Nordeus are also scratching their heads as to why there are so many injuries and not just mine, then again maybe they are not, I have my opinion on that matter, but it's not for a public forum.

The number of times I've seen managers buy a player and then throw him straight into the first eleven play the first game of the day and get injured.
    I never do this as I've stated before, I have a fixed training schedule for new players, which was advised by 'justdome' and has always worked for me, until last night that is, schedule followed, 15 minutes into the game thigh strain, coincidence, possible but I doubt it with my current run of injuries.
    That player was recovered last night, he's since had 12 hours recovery time plus the rest period during maintenance, he has had one exercise session this morning, he'll get one cardi session later this afternoon then another session with the full squad after the final game tonight.
    Same tomorrow, with either a sub appearance or a full game depending on further injuries.
    If you feel in any way I'm over training or training them incorrectly, please feel free to offer constructive advice.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-03-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Had a player injured last night and was out for 19 days. I've read several times on here, that using 15 packs would make him fit again. Well, I tried it, and it didn't work. I actually used 20 packs, and the injury just reduced by 4 days. Taking into account it was yesterday the injury occured, the overnight reduction of 1 day, plus my meds of 4 days, means my player still has another 14 days till recovery. What a waste of coins and meds.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Had a player injured last night and was out for 19 days. I've read several times on here, that using 15 packs would make him fit again. Well, I tried it, and it didn't work. I actually used 20 packs, and the injury just reduced by 4 days. Taking into account it was yesterday the injury occured, the overnight reduction of 1 day, plus my meds of 4 days, means my player still has another 14 days till recovery. What a waste of coins and meds.
    You have to use them all at once, not using 5 packs 4 times. When you click on the injury, the original red packs option is to spend 5 packs to reduce 1 day. There is an arrow on the side which when clicked, brings that to 9 packs for 2 days, then 12 for 3, 14 for 4, and 15 for a full recovery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12