Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It was not my day or the new version...

It was not my day or the new version...

Just got defeated 2 times in a row by two teams who are at least 20% weaker than me(105% vs 80%). Both matches lost with 1-3. I did not understand why. Maybe stars really don't matter in this game. Money and luck are what you need. It was not my day or the new version? I have just updated to the new version.

I am really upset and losing my faith on this game. Before, I tried my best to watch all the matches, training my players and improve their quality, but now, all of this is useless. Disappointed...

Famous
    Why did you start a new thread duplicating what you already shared in an existing thread?

We have a vent thread, we have lots of "I'm upset" threads. In here you offer no information to help understand why you lost. If you want to complain and mope, please use those threads.

Rookie
    So upset you had to tell us twice.

So you lose two games and it's Armageddon?

Apprentice
    That just means that you're a bad manager who ran into unfavourable random number generator.
    Crap happens.

If you lose faith after losing just two games, should Mourinho lose faith now that his Man Utd lost three games in a row with that kind of payroll, one of which was against Watford? And guess what, that game ended 1-3 too!
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by annozk View Post
    Just got defeated 2 times in a row by two teams who are at least 20% weaker than me(105% vs 80%). Both matches lost with 1-3. I did not understand why. Maybe stars really don't matter in this game. Money and luck are what you need. It was not my day or the new version? I have just updated to the new version.
    On my first League season I make some t11 friend on that league, they were playing with me last 3 seasons, I beat them every time, even though Q difference is high, like I'm 110% and they are 65-70%. Now I lost one match and draw one against them, my players were forgot how to play, during the match I change players 3 time in 3 position, still bad day...

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Given how there are several menus full of specific team-command function in the game, it's not a far fetch to claim that Stars are not everything in Top Eleven.

There's the Squad view (Lineup tab), from which you manage:
    -Formation
    -Player initiative (Up,Down arrows)

There's the Tactics panel, from where you manage:
    -Attack
    -Defence

Under each of which there are 4 specific strategic options that you have to regulate before AND during a live match:
    ATTACK
    -Team mentality
    -Focu passing
    -Passing style
    -Force counter-attacks
    DEFENCE
    -Pressing style
    -Tackling style
    -Marking style
    -Play offside trap

Some work well when combined others do not. Some have a middle option that you can chose, other ask you to commit to a specific style.

AND not to forget that during a live match you can also chose to boost the percentage of a specific Team Bonus:
    -Attack
    -Defence
    -Possession
    -Condition

So as anyone can see, there is a whole basket full of choices you, as a Manager, have to tackle - mix and match - min and max - AND then there is your opponent who has to do the same.

There are many ways to counter your opponent. And for your opponent to counter you. Never rely only on your statistical power. This game is not just about numbers.

Thanks Jeeves for reminding or refreshing us about the t11 tactics etc.

Just sold my last 2 players yesterday, so my best 22 players are playing with some other teams. Right now all I have mostly free agent players and going for hibernation, this game doesn't have vacation option, unless I would chose that. I really like this game (except too high players downgrading ratio, dicing/bad luck, very low supply on transfer market etc.) but don't know when can come back (week uP). may be 4/5/6 months... don't know...
    all the forum players in here really friendly and nice, have fun all
    Spoiler

It was not my day or the new version...-dump-t11.jpg

In 3 months (seasons) I got:
    Spoiler

It was not my day or the new version...-trophy.jpg

O, also got 75M by selling all my players.
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-27-2016 at 07:23 PM.

Apprentice
    So you can't steamroll over other people, and lost your fun.

Alright man. Good luck with finding a game where it's 100% about stats.

Man, I wonder what would happen if the 2014 World Cup Final would happen in the gaming world.
    Season 71, Level 61