Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Availability in negotiations list

Availability in negotiations list

Is there a way to define that your player has reached the negotiations list?

Reaching 99% is enough or he must be 99,x% to get in there?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Is there a way to define that your player has reached the negotiations list?

Reaching 99% is enough or he must be 99,x% to get in there?
    Many of my players with 92-95% quality got negotiation offers..and some of the players in my negotiations list have less than 98% quality....

So I don't think u need to get 99% to get ur players in negotiations anything close to that is enough...and there is no way to figure who got into negotiation list..u just hope that they got into someone's negotiations list....it depends upon the availability of players...

Famous
    Our players are not necessary in negotiation list even if we receive an offer from another manager. For example, T11 friends, managers from other teams in league or even someone saw us in auction market, etc. can negotiate for our player provided that the player is 5 star in their eyes.

Yup I know that even if they are not in negotiations list managers can make you offer, but negotiations list is much more advertised and easier for some who are unwilling to do "scouting"

So it increases chance of getting a good offer

I guess the no indication that your player is on negotiations list is one more crap failure of this feature

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    As long as your player is 1% off from getting his 6th star he will popup in the Negotiations List (It's automatic).
    Every other offer you get for him when he is not at 99% is an offer from someone who plays on your own server, be it a friend or a member of one of the competition groups in which both of you participate (they can open your profile and check your player roster).
    Cloverfield, gizzmo and Gabez Teh like this.

Good to know, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    As long as your player is 1% off from getting his 6th star he will popup in the Negotiations List (It's automatic).
    Every other offer you get for him when he is not at 99% is an offer from someone who plays on your own server, be it a friend or a member of one of the competition groups in which both of you participate (they can open your profile and check your player roster).
    Not just of hitting 6th star but of any new star. Then they are avaliable to lower or higher levels...
    Alessio Fitch and Jeeves like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

How do you see what the set price is?
    I have placed a bid on a player and my assistant tells me the price has been set but I cannot see it.

Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by eazyrider View Post
    How do you see what the set price is?
    I have placed a bid on a player and my assistant tells me the price has been set but I cannot see it.

Help!!
    You can't.. you can adjust your offer and if it is over his minimum the transfer instantly goes through. If under he will have to accept your new offer

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Cheers Buddy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast