Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Availability in negotiations list

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    As long as your player is 1% off from getting his 6th star he will popup in the Negotiations List (It's automatic).
    Every other offer you get for him when he is not at 99% is an offer from someone who plays on your own server, be it a friend or a member of one of the competition groups in which both of you participate (they can open your profile and check your player roster).
    And the system synchronising all the time (in old days you had to wait a day if i remember correctly) coz i assigned SA to my 99.8% man and got an offer after 2 hours immediately (yep in daytime)

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Not just of hitting 6th star but of any new star. Then they are avaliable to lower or higher levels...
    Yep, should have gone in to further details there. Since lower level Clubs see your players with higher amount of stars (or lower) based on the level difference, every time your player is close to gaining his next star will make him pop-up for lower and higher level Negotiation lists!

Good catch Gert, thank you.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12