Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Youth Academy Prototype

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    and if i ask you what you spend for : 7* & SA ... i think ill get two or tree scouts close to 7* ... and i prefer 3 scouts not 1 young !
    But my youth player will still be a fast trainer next season and the season after that. Your scout player will slow down in speed while my player will regain his stars for the next 2 seasons with minimal power training. Usually my scouts last 3-4 seasons and 5 at max. I had a youth player since level 1 and I still play him in my first team, currently 6* and he'll still be in my team for the next 2 seasons. So unless you have a team full of 22 year old scouts, covering every position, quality ending in 4 or 9 and are decent trainers then there's no harm in investing in a youth player as well.

it didn't even cost that much actually. It's a 1 to 1 ratio until 6* and then a bit less from there.. So probably 150 tokens which will make that player last at my club for 5-7 seasons
    Last edited by dv8r; 03-22-2013 at 10:40 AM.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

What about the scouts promotion timer? 2 each season?
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Rookie
    So the youth player will train faster than the higest value player in Auctions?

How many tokens to take a 24T mid-tiered 4* youth player even with fast training speeds and add a SA to get him all the way upto 7*... If its 1:1 green boosters/tokens ratio, all the way to 7* +SA... lets say 35+75+75+ 40 Skill Points... Thats 225T and some scouts play in more than 1 position... So its 1 youth player 4* PTed upto 7*+SA or FIVE 50T scout players... Take your pick. It's only worth it for a young player if you can pick up a player like I did with Miku at the beginning of the season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

For how many tokens did u signed him for 24 or 15? Cause makes diferrence.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

The Youth Academy Prototype-otheru21.jpg

If it's training alone then I wouldn't need to think, but you see my other U21? He was signed for 12 tokens being a 3*, now he's 4* after 3 days, no power training, just playing matches and he gains 5 skill points/2 matches. That's 28 x 2 skill points for season, enough for 1 star. I haven't yet to put Phan to the match because yesterday my CL opponent injured 4 of my players...I will put Phan in again tomorow and we'll see how many skill points he'll gain in a competitive match.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	otheru21.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	3907

If it's training alone then I wouldn't need to think, but you see my other U21? He was signed for 12 tokens being a 3*, now he's 4* after 3 days, no power training, just playing matches and he gains 5 skill points/2 matches. That's 28 x 2 skill points for season, enough for 1 star. I haven't yet to put Phan to the match because yesterday my CL opponent injured 4 of my players...I will put Phan in again tomorow and we'll see how many skill points he'll gain in a competitive match.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    For how many tokens did u signed him for 24 or 15? Cause makes diferrence.
    24 tokens bro.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You are mistaken. I also did my own test and my 4* youth player got over 130+ for hard practice match and I got him a special ability and almost at 7* within 3 days. It seems as the training speeds are random, not all youth players will be fast but some will be very fast and it was worth the investment.
    Right now he's doing 120's for match practice...the 1st time was 80 like I said was shocking.

It seems my player is not worth the 24 tokens. He gets 40/70/120 for training but during competitive matches he averages 100-110 despite always getting 7 rating +. I don't understand because my other guy who was signed for 12 tokens is getting 300+ skill points/match. It would help if the more experienced managers with vast knowledge of the U21 could answer. As conclusion to this small experiment, it's a waste of tokens and time. I already started training him and now I can't let him leave for cheap, the only plus side is he's a good trainer but he's too far off the team's average. CASE CLOSED!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234