Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ridiculous live animation

How about REPLAYS of Goals ?!!!?? Many many times we miss the goals and no chance to ever see them....
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    How about REPLAYS of Goals ?!!!?? Many many times we miss the goals and no chance to ever see them....
    That's a luxury they can't afford I guess for now,all I'm asking for in a good enough live animation ,they should learn from Ea football manager .
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    who else is annoyed by watching their wingers running on the left or right side in the opponent field then making a long centre to the middle in the front of the goal keeper but no none of your players receive the ball and the opponent defense directly shoot that ball far away .

sadly this one is one of main live animation in the game and it's ridiculous it has like 1/10 sucess rate and really not fun or exiting to watch .

of course I'm not expecting my players to score every center but they should change the animation and make more realistic here other scenarios they could add :

-The goal keeper step ahead and catch the ball .

-My player shoot the ball and the goal keeper block it to a corner or catch it why not .

-My player get the ball pass it again and my other player shoot it .

I mean be creative top eleven ,because now all animations in all matches look the same it's like tactics and formations don't matter .

I'll stop here I guess you all know how awful the penalties shooting is even more ridiculous since all players shoot the ball in the left side I wish there was a way that I could just tell my goal keeper to go and just stand in the left and wait for the ball

Personally at this opoint,I find writting commentary more existing then watching the live animation .
    Dude, have you actually watched a real football game?
    Centering passes happen very very VERY often and most of them don't go in for goals.
    And if you're sick of that, you can always change your tactics to "go through middle".
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12