Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why do I keep losing matches?

Lots of shots but low % on target. I have about 25-30 shots but just 6 or 7 on target.

That would suggest either:

1/ Your forwards/attacking midfielders have poor shooting/finishing.

2/ Your chances are poor quality as you are too attacking. Your players could be taking up too advanced positions, meaning they have no space and/or cannot be reached by the rest of your team, who then have no choice but to shoot for distance. Or (more likely) your mentality is set up to be too attacking, which means your players are in an impatient rush to get their shots off whenever they get in range, instead of patiently working better quality, clear cut chances. Do you start matches with attacking mentality and/or lots of advanced players?

play few friendly and try out few different formation, mentality and approach. observe which player shine in the position you asign.
    play you friendly with weak team , same quality and higher quality then look at you player stat.
    Alessio Fitch and Mithz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    play few friendly and try out few different formation, mentality and approach. observe which player shine in the position you asign.
    play you friendly with weak team , same quality and higher quality then look at you player stat.
    Check pm my bro.
    Mithz likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Kato Ox View Post
    That would suggest either:

1/ Your forwards/attacking midfielders have poor shooting/finishing.

2/ Your chances are poor quality as you are too attacking. Your players could be taking up too advanced positions, meaning they have no space and/or cannot be reached by the rest of your team, who then have no choice but to shoot for distance. Or (more likely) your mentality is set up to be too attacking, which means your players are in an impatient rush to get their shots off whenever they get in range, instead of patiently working better quality, clear cut chances. Do you start matches with attacking mentality and/or lots of advanced players?
    Yes. Usually with attacking mentality and high pressing. I will try changing it as you suggested.

I personally found getting a mix of older and younger players helps. I also play with a 4-4-2. It could be luck, but I am beating a lot of better teams than my own these past few seasons with these strategies.

Famous
    Same old trick..Did you forget to max your bonus?

be wary of high pressing vs defensive long passing teams
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Same old trick..Did you forget to max your bonus?
    but that doesn't mean that you win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12