Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixed Results

Fixed Results

Today I saw further evidence that results are pre-determined. I was playing a game away from home (both Managers watching the game) which went as follows: 1-0 to the opposition, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4. Game over, I win 4-2.
    But wait a minute...... I go back to main screen and it says the game ended 4-4. I checked the stats and it says the scores went as follows: 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 4-4.
    So at no time was it 2-2 even though I was watching and saw it go 2-2.
    Funnily enough, it seems that when I draw, all my main rivals draw as well as has happened 4 times now this season, I just cannot seem to pull clear of them. I've had 7 draws already despite being the better team on every occasion and dominating the game.
    I'm no mug and realise there is a game engine in play, but today I saw clear proof (to me) of this.
    gizzmo and ibangali like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Well, I reported something like this a while ago that costed me a treble. On the other hand, I cannot agree that game scores are predetermined and it is easy to prove: choose any unimportant game you have to play and start watching. In the middle of the match, just start playing like a fool (removing GK, put your players in my favourite 2W-2W-2W-2W-2 and play through the middle, etc...): for sure you are going to be destroyed (I tried and lost 2-6 a game that I was leading 2-0). In your case, I would call that a bug worth reporting (Nordeus gave me 30 tokens in the case I mention above). Meaning that your game was just considered as "unwatched" and whose score was, I agree there, kind of predetermined.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Dave, from what you explain about the match, this sounds like a case where the match had to be re-simulated by the server. Technical issues are the cause of such an incident.

I would advise you to write to support about this so they can investigate the match.
    LeManiaque and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Today I saw further evidence that results are pre-determined. I was playing a game away from home (both Managers watching the game) which went as follows: 1-0 to the opposition, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4. Game over, I win 4-2.
    But wait a minute...... I go back to main screen and it says the game ended 4-4. I checked the stats and it says the scores went as follows: 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 4-4.
    So at no time was it 2-2 even though I was watching and saw it go 2-2.
    Funnily enough, it seems that when I draw, all my main rivals draw as well as has happened 4 times now this season, I just cannot seem to pull clear of them. I've had 7 draws already despite being the better team on every occasion and dominating the game.
    I'm no mug and realise there is a game engine in play, but today I saw clear proof (to me) of this.
    how do explain watching a live game and you enter a new sub and he scores ? I don't think the game can predict that

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Agree with gizzmo
    I made an experiment for one season and I can say that scores aren't predetermined.
    It's what Jeeves saying.
    Server connection problems.
    gizzmo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    how do explain
    Who needs explanation when you have proof?
    /sarcasm

Server failed saving the match data and did a simulaion again, then as the result is similar, seems that game trolled you but maybe, thescenario (or so) for this game was predetermined to be a moved game with lots of chances so your result was 4-2 with you but without you active was 4-4 and, sure was simulated again cause the order of goals is different, so, really, this happenned me 2-3 times in 49 seasons...

I "want to believe" that we have influence in the real simulation, as often, 70% times when I do a action to change the way of the match, have a effect, so, for me I will still thinking that the actions we do have a real effect an in "live mode", all this inside "some parameters" that we call scenario, and that are the base of "the margin that we have" inside a match.

I've submitted a ticket to support as per Jeeve's recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

I got a response citing server issues. 10 tokens and 5 of each booster as compensation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and gizzmo like this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Sux! I just witnessed the same:
    My son had a hard match. Semi final cup. He lost the first leg 2-0. Second leg he "won" 3-0. Main screen says " no mister, it was 3-1"
    Never saw his opponents goal.
    So he is out of cup.
    If this happens to me I quit the game. This is no fun playing if u must go to the main screen en check if u really won.
    WZAWZDB!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast