Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pulling fans out of their pockets when they need to

Famous
    Another possibility is that Nordeus' system sends push notification at regular intervals, like 1 per minute max. Given the match length, that could mean fans are invited to some matches late and might be more likely to arrive in multiples.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-07-2016 at 05:00 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I think you are reading too much in to this @Yaser Als.

When ever I have matches (even when being here in the office), I will call some colleagues to support me. If I'm not at the office I'll text some friends of mine to fire up the game and come watch my match if I didn't notify them before hand.

There are also in-game friends of mine with whom I've played in the same League, CL or Cup competition groups that gradually I befriended along the way and those occasionally pop-up in my supporters list during a live match.

Your opponent just has some friends who either play actively and keep in mind each other's match times or they call for each other. It's not against the rules, it's part of the game.

And keep in mind that there is a "possession bonus" limit of 15% from fans (Other Managers, Stadium Attendance).
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    I've had the idea before- a feature that lets a manager "sponsor" a match to encourage more fan support. There's the Send Thanks feature after the match; my idea would be manager can pay a token fee before a match, and other managers who come to support have a chance to win some prize, like an extra green pack or pack trio, or different options at 1,3,5 sponsor tokens for example. 5 fans support your team, each have a 1/5 chance to win. Sponsored matches would advertise ahead of match time and have an icon to signify the special prize.

Pretty simple idea, but easy to implement, another token source for Nordeus.

Edit: I cross posted this for discussion over in suggestions
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-07-2016 at 10:57 PM.
    madflo19 and Tataaaaooo like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I've had the idea before- a feature that lets a manager "sponsor" a match to encourage more fan support. There's the Send Thanks feature after the match; my idea would be manager can pay a token fee before a match, and other managers who come to support have a chance to win some prize, like an extra green pack or pack trio, or different options at 1,3,5 sponsor tokens for example. 5 fans support your team, each have a 1/5 chance to win. Sponsored matches would advertise ahead of match time and have an icon to signify the special prize.

Pretty simple idea, but easy to implement, another token source for Nordeus.

Edit: I cross posted this for discussion over in suggestions
    I honestly think the whole fans thing is not needed. It should be me vs him not me and my friends vs him and his friends. Seems like an advantage for the Facebook crowds.

Do I really need to go online and rally people to come and waste their time and login to the game just for me?

Personally I don't have the time or the mood for this. I'm not even active on Facebook. I only use it as an account creation tool.

I'm an older guy, I don't really "hang out" online.

its always good to find a facebook group that plays top eleven. just post that you need support, and they will come. just make sure to support them back when they need it.

I usually have 5 fans as my association is very good at supporting one another. He may have used the association chat to ask for help and his buddies would have got the message and joined his game.

I only have 28 in game friends and have only had less than 5 supporters on 1 or 2 occasions this season...it's quality not quantity.

I'm on for a possible treble and perfect league season and I know I wouldn't be without the fantastic support I get
    LeManiaque likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12