Thread: Match Up Preview: Competition Form - What am I doing wrong?

Match Up Preview: Competition Form - What am I doing wrong?

I keep having matches where my team is at least 10% better than my opponent overall yet they show a heavy advantage on the match up screen for this category. I have made sure my team is fully rested, fully healthy, and morale is maxed. I've added max win bonuses as well.
    What am I missing?

Hi,
    Can you share a screen capture of the team stats page? the one where are all goals, assistances and MoM + last ratings of all team I mean, this helps.
    Then more detailed info about your formation and orders, so people can help with this info better.

Famous
    Since you're asking specifically about the "competition form" category of the match preview:
    This describes the win-loss-draw record from the past 5 matches. So all you can do is try to win!
    The icon shows older matches fading out, but I don't think we know anything about the calculation or influence of form.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

I'm on the app if that makes a difference. I can't seem to figure out how to attach my screen shots....

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Since you're asking specifically about the "competition form" category of the match preview:
    This describes the win-loss-draw record from the past 5 matches. So all you can do is try to win!
    The icon shows older matches fading out, but I don't think we know anything about the calculation or influence of form.
    thanks. that makes sense.