Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By LeManiaque
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Players in a "yellow caution" position

Famous

Players in a "yellow caution" position

Just to share-
    Here are 2 players who have played out of position every match for many seasons. I bought both dual position players essentially as back ups for my 4411 set up, so they could fill either the defensive or mid flank position (usually 4411 attacking, mixed, mixed, sometimes counter; zonal, normal, high, off). Instead, both became starters in the ML and MR positions for most of 4+ seasons.

Stanton had playmaker SA when purchased, Milovanovic was trained with CK specialty last season. I never bothered to add a 3rd position (the midfield position they always play) because from day 1 there never seemed a need. First season they were fairly high Q for my competitions, then became more average. Both have always scored and assisted, and ratings have been consistent every season. (Last season Stanton had a hat trick in first match of both Cup and CL)

I don't know if they or the team would have done better playing in proper positions. I never saw anything clearly indicating a problem, ratings good, majority win rate, passing completion could hit 90+, they rarely fouled, and opposing wings didn't obviously perform better.

Players in a "yellow caution" position-screenshot_2016-12-07-09-00-07.jpg
    Players in a "yellow caution" position-screenshot_2016-12-07-08-59-54.jpg
    Players in a "yellow caution" position-screenshot_2016-12-07-08-59-44.jpg
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 12-07-2016 at 10:26 PM.
    CM-16 and Duncton like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Just to share-
    Here are 2 players who have played out of position every match for many seasons. I bought both dual position players essentially as back ups for my 4411 set up, so they could fill either the defensive or mid flank position (usually 4411 attacking, mixed, mixed, sometimes counter; zonal, normal, high, off). Instead, both became starters in the ML and MR positions for most of 4+ seasons.

Stanton had playmaker SA when purchased, Milovanovic was trained with CK specialty last season. I never bothered to add a 3rd position (the midfield position they always play) because from day 1 there never seemed a need. First season they were fairly high Q for my competitions, then became more average. Both have always scored and assisted, and ratings have been consistent every season. (Last season Stanton had a hat trick in first match of both Cup and CL)

I don't know if they or the team would have done better playing in proper positions. I never saw anything clearly indicating a problem, ratings good, majority win rate, passing completion could hit 90+, they rarely fouled, and opposing wings didn't obviously perform better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-07-09-00-07.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	74351

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-07-08-59-54.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	74352

Name:	Screenshot_2016-12-07-08-59-44.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	74353
    I have an AMC / AMR who usually plays as an MC then I can push him forward as required. His ratings are usually 7/8/9 no matter where he plays.

KFC Loella,
    Level 37
    19 League Titles,
    6 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I have an AMC / AMR who usually plays as an MC
    The only time I played my AMC in MC with up arrow he received 2 yellows same match, while in AMC he almost never fouls. His defensive skills are very low, around 20-30, unlike these 2 players above who seem to have ok balance for the ML MR positions
    dave1311 likes this.

and then i have a 18 yeras old 7 stars defender (dc) that performs just sadly......usual rating is 6....when is stats are all above 150% and he plays at hes right position....and when i see 4 stars DCs with 8 and 9 i just wonder if nordeus just doesnt like me........

this works best with double position players that have more of their stats "white" or in active growth.i plan on transitioning an AML/C into a ML at times next season without giving him the third position.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    and then i have a 18 yeras old 7 stars defender (dc) that performs just sadly......usual rating is 6....when is stats are all above 150% and he plays at hes right position....and when i see 4 stars DCs with 8 and 9 i just wonder if nordeus just doesnt like me........
    Seem not like that, my defender also often got 6-7 rating while my team score a lot goal and play with 3N formation, but if meet better or equal team, usually their rating higher.

Players in a "yellow caution" position-untitled-144981.jpg

the effect of wrong player position?Yellow triangle and Red triangle?

any one know the effect of wrong player position? Yellow triangle and Red triangle?

Famous
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-position.html

It had gotten buried way in the second page...
    And there are other threads, just search.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread