Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: How this is even possible i play in CUP final with 9* team HEEEEELP!!!

How this is even possible i play in CUP final with 9* team HEEEEELP!!!

How this is even possible i play in CUP final with 9* team,i`m thinking of playing Hard Diffending aginst him but dont have any idea for somthing else my team is 6 * btw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How this is even possible i play in CUP final with 9* team HEEEEELP!!!-772938ef7f16474a88d5a7e2f2f90ce8.jpg  
    Last edited by bobovski; 10-11-2016 at 12:09 PM. Reason: How this is even possible i play in CUP final with 9* team

Show us his subs as well, as I see 1 star player in subs.
    Maybe he has some bunch of 1 star players, so he is fixing the cup for weaker opponents.
    That's the only way to have such a strong oppo. (Unlucky but legit btw)

3DC-3DM wide-2MC-whatever .. sit back and pray
    LegendaryForward likes this.

If I did it you can do it!!

gooood lucckkkk

Famous
    It's normal to play against higher level team in cups.

If you start the season as a 6 star team, you more likely face higher level opponent at cup final.

I am sorry that I can HEEEEELP nothing.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-11-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Perhaps pack the midfield, park the bus and wait for counter

play a 3dc 3dmc/dml/dmr 2mc 1 1 and good luck.

Famous
    Luck is the minimum requirement there. You do not need a bus to park but a whole fleet... Have fun, you can only win !
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

man its not normal to play against 9* team its almost imposble to win even drow him,

Quote Originally Posted by bobovski View Post
    how you win so big star diffrence ? park the bus?
    Buff... is more extense really, I always in my 49 seasons started training the phicicall skills till next to 10*, so often 6* players in my team have 9* speed at least, if at least phisiall atributes are at same level of stars as the other team then, is posible to face them.

Then too is the previous work searching for players that are well programmed, we know that 2 players that are exactly the same, can work so different, like 2 ST's same tall, etc... but one score 40 goals with 5* and the other ST scores 3 goals in all season with a AvQ of 8*...

So is, previous work, searching good players, too maybe, a key player better than others, and have equal phisical skills as the rival.
    Then in my 49 seasons I just used 3 formations, and did minor changes just moving 1 player 1 line, or just prepare in a match 2 groups of orders for the same formation, becaue all is to try to find the way have the control....
    But, the most important is 9* speed, thats how I arrived to SF's winning vs 8-9* seasons ago

Famous
    Six star teams are strong. They are usually grouped with teams similar in quality but 3 or even 4 levels higher. Six star teams are hard to improve because players train slowly, and even scout players cannot improve team qualities. In contrast, those high level teams grouped in same cups can can easily add five star players through auction or negotiation to replace their 2 or 3 star players Their new "five star players" can be nine star players in the eyes of low level teams.

The managers of low level six star teams are smart, so their teams are possible to reach cup final. But the opponents are highly possibly 9 star teams in their eyes.

I think many above suggestions to handle 9 star teams are good. My recommendations in simple terms are defending, being very firm and patient, lowering scores in this match, and aiming at winning in last minutes or through penalties.
    Bunzo and LeManiaque like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast