Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: How this is even possible i play in CUP final with 9* team HEEEEELP!!!

He has one 1 star player. Maybe he is manupalting draw. I wonder how can they feel so proud by manipulating Draw. They are just winning by cheating. Maybe its legal cheating LOL. .

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    lol , Khris, you're trolling him.
    You played vs 8*-9* players teams but those players were maybe 5* for them.
    @bobovski opponent is a pro who 's using this tactic
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html
    He has no hope vs him.
    So what he can do is
    - not to watch the game if he doesn't want to get the black cat achievement
    - watch the game and enjoy his silver plate which is a very good title
    Bunzo, LeManiaque and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    If that 9 star team is a few levels higher than other teams in this cup, it is highly possible manipulating cup drawing. Many people may think that this strategy is immoral. But this strategy is widely known and does not involve cheating. The teams adopting this strategy need extra resources to replace many low quality players. So they are paying to obtain a higher chance to win cups.

In my opinion, low level teams reaching cup final is an achievement, and high level teams reaching cup final is normal. So, if bobovski's team is really a lower level team, he should be proud of his achievement, face the reality and try to compete or enjoy the final.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    lol , Khris, you're trolling him.
    You played vs 8*-9* players teams but those players were maybe 5* for them.
    @bobovski opponent is a pro who 's using this tactic
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html
    He has no hope vs him.
    So what he can do is
    - not to watch the game if he doesn't want to get the black cat achievement
    - watch the game and enjoy his silver plate which is a very good title
    ...¬¬' we assume that the teams had +2-3 levels so yea, but this is the problem we have in the cup, market disadvantadge, +4 levels, 5* = 9* for you and good bye cup. A 9* is a 9*, in same level, or in +3-4, then, in your level, or in +4 can be a failer that never appear.
    Im not trolling as for me is something done that this 9* is higher level, but is the same same level or +4^^.....¬¬'

Rip :V

In my opinion I think that the possibility to manipulation of Cup draw have to be stop and this is responsibility of Nordeus.
    Steve285 likes this.

Pro
    Your advisary is propably a 3 level higher player who used the sell/buy trick at the end of former season. The trick is to sell all your players at the end of the season and keep a few 1-3 star players. Based on the stats of your team on the last day the new cup will be formed. As you have about 2 star quality you will be placed in a very low cup draw. Then the first day of the season you just buy yourself a whole new team and voila you will have mostly 9 stars with all players compared to the player 3-4 levels below you. Stupid trick which I hate. Cup draw should be based on your average quality throughout the whole season. Problem solved.

About your advisary. No player has a special ability, that is at least some comfort. Other then that I can only wish you good luck.
    lespa likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Buff... is more extense really, I always in my 49 seasons started training the phicicall skills till next to 10*, so often 6* players in my team have 9* speed at least, if at least phisiall atributes are at same level of stars as the other team then, is posible to face them.

Then too is the previous work searching for players that are well programmed, we know that 2 players that are exactly the same, can work so different, like 2 ST's same tall, etc... but one score 40 goals with 5* and the other ST scores 3 goals in all season with a AvQ of 8*...

So is, previous work, searching good players, too maybe, a key player better than others, and have equal phisical skills as the rival.
    Then in my 49 seasons I just used 3 formations, and did minor changes just moving 1 player 1 line, or just prepare in a match 2 groups of orders for the same formation, becaue all is to try to find the way have the control....
    But, the most important is 9* speed, thats how I arrived to SF's winning vs 8-9* seasons ago
    Thats only possible for some certain countries where you can easily farm or watch videos..not for the rest....u need alot of packs or tokens to train them...in Southeast Asia region..max u can train to 7* players..not more than that..unless..same like in Vietnam/Thailand or China (nearby SEA) they always use fake CC to by the packs then u will get 8/9/10 stars...

How this is even possible i play in CUP final with 9* team HEEEEELP!!!-ba0aac1d437c402dba78e3716aea7851.jpgits just unreal the CUP need to be on same level players this is somthing close like watching in CUP final REAL MADRID vs DINAMO ZAGREB!!
    Viland5 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bobovski View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ba0aac1d437c402dba78e3716aea7851.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	72124its just unreal the CUP need to be on same level players this is somthing close like watching in CUP final REAL MADRID vs DINAMO ZAGREB!!
    goodluck getting the ball

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast