Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Tactics For Coward?

Rookie
    The only reason I do the Cup is because it is easy money. I usually reach the semi-final or even the final, but I never won it because of too strong teams. But I don't care, easy money is the way to go and I won't go in that manipulation road. I'm happy with my 5 consecutive League titles (100% success!) yeah baby.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    One year I won... next season I lost... That's life.
    Fixed. There's the right attitude.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    One suggestion could be:

Multi-level managers --> YES
    Calculate %percentage for cup excluding 1&2&3 star players from team.
    If team has no 4+ star players, calculate the 3 star.
    If he has no 3 star players, omg what he is doing in top eleven.

In this way multi level managers will play along and quality will be at the same range.
    That was Nordeus wanted at first when creating cup, but it seems that quality average calculation needs some refinements.
    Actually, this is very similar to the current cup draw system. As I understand, at present, average quality of top 14 players, including those players whose contracts just expired in new seasons, will be used as reference of cup drawing. So it is not very easy to manipulate.
    Cloverfield and gizzmo like this.

gizzmo, you should notice that philosophy of the Cup is this - to meet opponents with same quality. The sense of Cup is this. And I say this like a manager who wins many cups with and without manipulation of quality.
    Just I feel - manipulation is not fair.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    gizzmo, you should notice that philosophy of the Cup is this - to meet opponents with same quality. The sense of Cup is this. And I say this like a manager who wins many cups with and without manipulation of quality.
    Just I feel - manipulation is not fair.
    We have just different opinions, mate. But honest, I do not see where you found your definition of cup philosophy as cup is the exact opposite: amateur teams play agaisnt the best european sides. This is the case in top 11 and in real life too.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    YES! I'm a manipulator, too! I'm dooing it with 11 good and 3 bad players...

WHY? because i'm not getting +2,3,4 level teams... >>>JUST ONLY<<< one level above and similar level teams ->

Had +1 level active oppo in Quarter, semi aaand gonna be final as well....

soooooo... that's why i'm manipulating... thanks!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I completely disagree with that: I am not building a 7-star team season after season just to get 7-star opposition ! What would be the point ? So, you just abandon your team to a 2-star level and you get as many chances to win the cup as me ?? And you are claiming you want a fair cup ? How fair would that be ?
    It would be like saying: I do not want to work, so I do not earn money, so I deserve a $ 10 Ferrari !
    Have you heard Dynamo Zagreb or Basel complaining about the fairness of Champions League ? If you want the CL, you build up Real's or Bayern's squad.
    At least, one thing rejoyces me: there is no chance that Nordeus would consider this change as it is definitely not in their interest.
    Your team will be 6 star after season ends & you are going to face 6 star team/ Or lower star/as per this suggestion. Building up squad is depending on you. Those who are using 7 star team every season they are sure going to build up their team to 7 star as they play with 7 star team every season. No one is going to play with 2 or 3 star team for getting easy draw for next season. Cause playing with 2/3 star team whole season will cost you league, Champions League & Cup. As always abandon team/ more lower star should draw for 1st Round. Top eleven changed the cup draw system. They started to consider top 14 player on day 1 of season. For getting teams with equal quality. Why they can't consider quality of whole season? I see nothing wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    We have just different opinions, mate. But honest, I do not see where you found your definition of cup philosophy as cup is the exact opposite: amateur teams play agaisnt the best european sides. This is the case in top 11 and in real life too.
    Cup philosophy in T11 are not like real life. The meaning in T11 Cup is to meet opponent with same quality and see your manager skills. Not your money, not your farming tokens and rest, but only your pure manager skills.
    LegendaryForward likes this.

Famous
    I understand why many managers hate high level teams to get advantages through so called "cup manipulation". But high level teams require to use (waste) a lot of resources (tokens and time) to manipulate cup. So they may not have sufficient resources to greatly improve qualities to 6 or higher stars. Lower level teams can use all the resources to improve the qualities of players in order to compete with them.
    gizzmo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryForward View Post
    Yes, I am talking about Cup Manipulation. Is it tactics for cowards? I mean how can they feel so proud by beating lower level team? They are just fooling Game Engine by keeping lower star player at end of the season to get an easy draw. Then Game Engine will put him in That Cup where others manager has same quality team as him. Since you can't play cup where all 3 star or more lower star team plays Game engine will put him with lower level team.After that he will buy good quality players. If he has 98% quality then it will be 118% for 1 level below team, 138% if 2 level below him. I have seen some Manager who faced 3 or 4 level above teams than their level just because of club Manipulation.
    I mean they are just going face lower quality teams which are not very hard to beat. How can they feel proud for that? For sure there will no excitement for him of beating same quality team as him or little bit harder/lower. He cant enjoy those emotions.
    For me its Just Tactics for Cowards.
    I completely agree...i have 21 ligue titles, 2 CL and 5 more finals, but in world cup im facing teams 3 lvls above me...i reached quarterfinals once, other times qualifications as top

Послато са GT-I8200 уз помоћ Тапатока
    LegendaryForward likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast