Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Confused...

Confused...

****ing with Top Eleven. Few minutes ago i lost in league. He in first position, me in second place. My order normal mentality, normal tackel, low pressure. But i get one red card. I get lost 4-2. My team get goal with counter attack, but my setting not use counter. ****kkk... 4 season i play top eleven, i'm very late to uninstal this game. Now, i'm ready to follow my friends ex top eleven player. Bloody hell...

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

Famous
    "Confused" seems to be the appropriate title for this thread...
    Bunzo and Sanghaicola like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by samuelsimanjunta View Post
    ****ing with Top Eleven
    Tell us more
    ElPocho, gizzmo and Sanghaicola like this.

why mad when you lose and happy when you win. Remember things dont always come your way. You need to be man enough to take loses and come back stronger.
    dave1311 likes this.

Famous
    , i'm very late to uninstal this game. Now, i'm ready to follow my friends ex top eleven player.
    It's not for everyone, see ya!
    If you decide to stay and post more, please watch your language. This is a family friendly game and swearing isn't necessary.

****ing with Top Eleven. Few minutes ago i lost in league. He in first position, me in second place. My order normal mentality, normal tackel, low pressure. But i get one red card. I get lost 4-2. My team get goal with counter attack, but my setting not use counter. ****kkk... 4 season i play top eleven, i'm very late to uninstal this game. Now, i'm ready to follow my friends ex top eleven player. Bloody hell...

Sorry mate but the way you wrote this topic made me laugh hahahahaha :V
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    "Confused" seems to be the appropriate title for this thread...

That made me lol
    gizzmo likes this.

Lord help us if you ever get trolled then.

KFC Loella,
    Level 35,
    18 League Titles,
    4 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    khris, Bunzo and gizzmo like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

High, high presure in important matches.
    And you will do a good step if you ask a little bit more... and read a little bit the forum.... the game is like real foortall really, never a exact science, surprises are there, and, there is a margin, to try some things, lets say formation, orders bonuses, etc and beat a better team.
    As always too red arrow to a ST don't mean this player will not help in defense, and no counter, don't mean you will not score from counter, is more complex really.

This is not a join per win for sure, or a pay per win. We don't know anything of your team, sure, as said, that more than one manager can help you to understand the game dynamic.
    If you want, of course...^^

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Lord help us if you ever get trolled then.

KFC Loella,
    Level 35,
    18 League Titles,
    4 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    Level 35.. 18 league champions. And you only 1 time be cup champion. Woww.... Fantastic !.. Tell me more why it happen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast