Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree991Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 85 - Are you ready?

Pro
    My second team has a very weird season. The number one was 9 points ahead of me in the league. Right now we are equal at spot one. I have scored 2 more goals but I am facing the number 2,3, 5 and 6 in the last 4 days. So very nice league to be honest.

The champions league quarter finales was a joke. Faced an advisary at 82%, me being 109%. First game was a loss with 0-2 in the home match. I dominated that game with 21 shots against his 12. My ratings were far superior and possession was 65%. Ok it happens. Boosted the bonus to the max. Against a weaker opponent like that it should be enough. 16 minutes underway and I loose my star MC. Ok it happens. 30 min I score 0-1. Nice looking good. Ratings are going up. My goalie makes 2 saves. Next shot from my advisary and it is 1-1. I get another 12 chances during the rest of the game with 4 shots on target and no saves from his goalie but I only score once So out of the league. Both games were dominated by me with far better ratings 0,5-1,0 more per player.

Oh well, better luck next season. I stil have a shot at the cup, the league and the association. The latter was one with great ease. Our advisaries were so low in quality it wasn't even fun.
    madflo19, nikolgiorgos and Dman2pt like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Association Update : So I had to kick out a member after he was inactive for too long

Thankfully Gert Funck's No.2 team come to the rescue!
    Season 85 - Are you ready?-eee3.jpg

Chances to promote is slim however, having to amass 33 points, but who knows?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Association Update : So I had to kick out a member after he was inactive for too long

Thankfully Gert Funck's No.2 team come to the rescue!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee3.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	73097

Chances to promote is slim however, having to amass 33 points, but who knows?
    It's a shame my points aren't transfered, that would add 159 points
    CM-16, Killroy, Dman2pt and 1 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    It's a shame my points aren't transfered, that would add 159 points
    Haha XD

Hakurei United

Pro
    So I just had the worst beating ever in the semifinale of the CL. I faced a full scout team which only had a little more quality. However in my last CL match I had 2 red cards and I lost my key players on the midfield. The 2 replacement MC's scored a 4,3 and 5,2 lol. Not so good haha. End score 1-4. No finale for me propably this season. Or the return of my 2 6 star MC must have an incredible impact and I win 0-4 in the away match. You never know, but very unlikely.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

3-1 Win in League. Now my title Rival is Mahandry FC, which is 6 points behind me. Gotta watch out...

So My cup final is against a Malaysian Team... That means it's down to bitter rivalry between 2 countries (Just kidding)

His team is far more superior with 6 star players guarding the entire pitch. Gotta spam my rests...

Season 85 - Are you ready?-persebaya-2014-cup-final.jpg
    Killroy, madflo19 and Dman2pt like this.

Hakurei United

The Lineup I'm Gonna use for the final... maybe

Season 85 - Are you ready?-persebaya-2014-cup-final.jpg
    Dman2pt likes this.

Hakurei United

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    The Lineup I'm Gonna use for the final... maybe

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Persebaya 2014 Cup Final.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	73099
    Don't train your players that hard.. they should preferably be around 90-99% when the match starts
    CM-16 and Dman2pt like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Tanking. #fail

Season 85 - Are you ready?-league.jpg
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

I faced the (ju)manji spor in Super League, did some changes before the match such as put Guintoli in FK's and França in corners, FK in 3' and Goal of Guintoli and too from corner we scored in this match that finshed 18 for us. I started focusing passing to right side with Akgun as ST and Gorter as AMR. switched positions of these 2 guys and, despite the AML Guintoli was performing excellent I always do he same, if Left side performs, focus right, and vice, then switch players were the activity exists often but players do many fails, ..this was the 2nd decision when Akgun failed been ST 2-3 times, and well, thats how I manage. Super League Final coming on Friday in our 50th season

basically and to explain I use some differen movements to obtain results, and one is this, when a playr perform "super" all alone in a side I consideer many times that is no needed to focus pasing on him and I find the way to solve the problems of consecutive fails that other zones of the field are doing, is one of the matches that I enjoyed more in these 50 seasons looking all decisions made just before he match and during.

Season 85 - Are you ready?-sf-sl-t50.jpg
    4 Semifinalists and only Alex Fournet comes from the 3rd's CL's classificated, sems final will be bewteen "pure" Super League cassificated teams

Starting 11, FK's Akgun Left, Guintoli Right Corners by França who assisted.

Season 85 - Are you ready?-sl-sf-team.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-07-2016 at 04:26 PM.

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast