Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2017 release

Rookie
    I think it's a good thing.
    Like i always lose really early in cup..play CL can make my season morr attractive if in league it's complicated

This new Top Eleven 2017 is a big memory (in PC) killer

Famous
    I just tried to load but completely failed. I think my network connection is too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cholo Simeone View Post
    6 rounds in Cup means 2 less possible matches to play. What is the reason for this change?
    I also want to know, because, if I'm correct, Super League has two more games than CL.

It seems like, you get an "disadvantage", if you are not at Top4 to play CL... but I really don't see, why cup need that change, because the draw is stupid as always.
    Maybe, Nordeus make a draw-fix later, and that was just step one.

But at the moment/at first look, it's only, cup is a bit easier.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I like the fixture of the ass man in main page, especially in first day, when'd you need to renovate a lot of contracts, you can do them all at once.

I think cup would be better this way, and the introduction of SL with the changes in CL makes the game more realistic, and more interesting for the active managers. You can be unlucky with CL draw, but win SL instead, just like in real football.

Cup is more balanced now, at least seems to be in my draw, but I'm not in top of the server yet.

Not sure, but I think training got a change, my bonus don't seem to increase the same way as before.
    Mithz likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Could someone answer me a question?

Let's assume that I am champion of the Superliga but I finished in 6th place in the league, I go to the Super League the following season or for the CL?

Now let's assume that I am champion of the Superleague and finish in 3rd place in the league, what happens to the CL the following season since I have two access?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I also want to know, because, if I'm correct, Super League has two more games than CL.

It seems like, you get an "disadvantage", if you are not at Top4 to play CL... but I really don't see, why cup need that change, because the draw is stupid as always.
    Maybe, Nordeus make a draw-fix later, and that was just step one.

But at the moment/at first look, it's only, cup is a bit easier.
    Cup is not only easier because there are now 6 rounds. But as there are only 64 teams involved, that means they have doubled the number of cup competitions. So it's now two times easier to win it.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    1- CL because the winner of superleague plays CL next season

2- someone of the staff could tell you.
    What happen in real life?
    Does Seville finish in champions league by league when they won europa league?
    But i think it's not your business..the important for you is that you'll play CL
    Last edited by Ryan Gosling; 10-18-2016 at 05:56 PM.

"Lost" Substitute: I have 5 RES and one less Sub

I sold a player who was in the squad as a substitute, say "S7", and then bought a new player who became "RES" BUT the "S7" slot disappeared.
    The problem resolved itself: (I'm not certain how but it appeared to happen) When I bought a new player.

Alas I recently sold a player who was in the squad as a substitute, this time "S2", and then bought a new player who became "RES" BUT the "S2" slot disappeared. Image attached.

[Official] Top Eleven 2017 release-lost-substitute_24oct2016.jpg

Back playing the game after a break. I appreciate the effort into the new versions especially the game play. This unfortunately is ket down by the use of higher quality images in 2016 and 2017 versions i.e slow upload times and long times between menu changes.

[I use a Motorola Mobile but have also found the same error when I login via facebook]

[Official] Top Eleven 2017 release-capture.jpg

so 16 gb ram isn't enough?!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast