Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To who it may concern...

To who it may concern...

Hello there
    got few questions regarding this game...
    i won my league , first place (level 52) ,
    i opened Top11 this morning , i found out , i am still on level 52 , same stars(7 stars)
    one guy reply already and said i got to the top of Top11 on my server...
    now , here is the questions...
    1. why my scout not giving me players above 7 stars?
    2. what will be in 6 -7 seasons from now , while my players will be with 10 stars and will reach to 34 years old?
    do i need to buy 6 stars players when i was already with 10 stars?
    cause if it is like this , there is no point to play this game...
    please let me know what is your plans for this game , cause i don't think i am willing to spend more money to buy tokens to be again with 10 stars players...after i already had them...
    if i am in the premier league already with 7 stars, i am hoping for something better than just be on the same level every season with less stars...
    Hope for rational answers , if you got some , Thanks in advance guys.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Famous
    In business point of view, nordeus should provide scout players who are about 1 star higher than the average quality of the teams.
    diamondya and pnr8555 like this.

it happend to me today

i am at level 48 and not prompted to level 49....what happe here????

if i wont level up to level 49 and fix the scout ....i will leave the game

it is not my prob this policy of the game
    diamondya likes this.

They not answering me and not answering here...
    there is no way i will continue to play this game that way...
    There is nothing to fight for...
    i paid a alot of money to get that far...and for what?
    to be stuck in the same level and the idea that my players in 7 seasons time from now wont be able to play again while they will be with 10 stars and too old?!
    then they will force me buy new young players from scout that will give me just 6 stars???!
    there is must be a change here , other wise all managers will leave this game for sure...
    need at least scout with much stars then i got and young enough to play at least 10 seasons...till they will retired...
    my suggestion is , give us the opportunity to keep playing if you make better scout with one star better than my team as Cookizzz said above me here...
    and about the Association game , there is also a problem , after i was with over 900 points , 25th place , day after it it turn down to 800 and 46th place?!
    This is absurd...
    Sway Khair likes this.

yesss i agree with every word u say....it is not our problem ....u must promoted us to the next level ...and now
    diamondya likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys,

Thank you for sharing some feedback from the highest levels in the game.

If you didn't level up at the end of the season yet you placed in the first 8 spots of the League, it means that there weren't enough clubs with which the system to create a new League group of a higher level.

We will be working on creating and introducing improvements for our most veteran managers though!

Btw the Scout doesn't offer more than 6* star players due to the intended design of the Transfer market. This isn't a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondya View Post
    ...about the Association game , there is also a problem , after i was with over 900 points , 25th place , day after it it turn down to 800 and 46th place?!
    This is absurd...
    This has happened due to the following reason - At the end of the season, all F.A. groups drop with 20% of their points. This is done to prevent club from simply grinding up to the top divisions and staying there indefinitely, earning F.A. prizes without putting in the effort to keep their spot.

Helo
    your answer , it's just to cover you up...
    this is not right!
    cause how can i gain anything from this game , if i already on the top of the mountain?
    if there is no more than 6 stars on scout , so whats the point of playing and not to promote to anything?
    come on...admit it , you failed with the new design...
    and i don't think i will buy anymore tokens , if scout is not better than my team...i got no where to reach for...
    you gonna lose loads of money, cause of your game designers or CEOs...
    please deliver the message to them...and make a quick change...
    if tomorrow morning my scout is not 8 stars players ( i am 7 already) i will probably will quit here...i am just sorry for those who will stay here and will get to no where...
    you should play fair to your loyal managers that stick up with you for at least 4 years...
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you for sharing some feedback from the highest levels in the game.

If you didn't level up at the end of the season yet you placed in the first 8 spots of the League, it means that there weren't enough clubs with which the system to create a new League group of a higher level.

We will be working on creating and introducing improvements for our most veteran managers though!

Btw the Scout doesn't offer more than 6* star players due to the intended design of the Transfer market. This isn't a bug.

This has happened due to the following reason - At the end of the season, all F.A. groups drop with 20% of their points. This is done to prevent club from simply grinding up to the top divisions and staying there indefinitely, earning F.A. prizes without putting in the effort to keep their spot.
    hi there

again and again....it is not fairrrrrr....come one...i iam at level 48....you getttt thatttttt.....it means 4 year of playinggggggggg at this gameeeee with apending alot of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....if u had tell us about that ..that we will reach a level to stoppp there we wont play from the beginning....so fix it nowww until tomorrow or byeeeee byeeeee.............and i want all my money back
    diamondya likes this.

hi there

again and again....it is not fairrrrrr....come one...i iam at level 48....you getttt thatttttt.....it means 4 year of playinggggggggg at this gameeeee with apending alot of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....if u had tell us about that ..that we will reach a level to stoppp there we wont play from the beginning....so fix it nowww until tomorrow or byeeeee byeeeee.............and i want all my money back
    diamondya likes this.

i can understand your frustration and i'm with you. i dont think they care how much money you already invested in this game. they dont even care if you quit, like some many do and there is alway lots more joining.
    diamondya likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast