Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: To who it may concern...

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i can understand your frustration and i'm with you. i dont think they care how much money you already invested in this game. they dont even care if you quit, like some many do and there is alway lots more joining.
    yesss-- from how thet reply here and the talk about the " there weren't enough clubs with which the system to create a new League group of a higher level "---yes thet dont care at all
    diamondya likes this.

it is so frustrated...why should we at the highest level wait for the others ...it is unfair.....does anyone of u guyes join the game ??? if know from the begining that this what will heppen...i dont think sooo

weeeeee workkkkk so harddddddddd until we reach this levelssssss....and for what ??? to stuck here and wait for the others ???????
    diamondya likes this.

Agree with you 1000000% !!!

i think if they done it on purpose , God will pay , God is good.
    i don't like when someone put me as a joke.
    not to promote and not high stars scout?
    maybe if someone will sue them , they will stop neglect people.
    as for now...
    i will play light...
    i gave them around 8000$ i reckon...
    they need to be a shame of them selves...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    It's understandable that when there is an issue if an official explains what's happening and tries to reassure the users, the reply is usually taken with great disbelief.
    But what I said is true - We are going to work on bringing improvements to the high-level experience in the game. And I think that the past year is a good example of how much the developers care for their work. Top Eleven has received numerous updates especially in the last few months and each has brought a new feature to the game!

The fact that new users are joining the game each day doesn't mean that we don't want to retain our veterans. They are the backbone of the community, be it for Top Eleven or for any other game. (And I am saying this as a player who is a part of quite few game communities!)

But please also understand that updates take time. Yes you wan't immediate changes but the game is complicated and everything new that is to be added or anything old that has to be adjusted takes a certain amount of development time. Things have to be thought through, tested, adjusted and only then implemented.

Again, I usher everyone to recall the work that was put in to the game in 2016. An online game such as Top Eleven is bound to continue it's development and constant gradation in the future. Don't despair!

P.S. I just wanted to add that I definitely get you guys! I have exactly 4 accounts (I create a new one every once in a while to keep track of the various stages of the game), the oldest one is in the 50s and I have experienced the "didn't level up" moment a few times now.
    LeManiaque and dave1311 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    It's understandable that when there is an issue if an official explains what's happening and tries to reassure the users, the reply is usually taken with great disbelief.
    But what I said is true - We are going to work on bringing improvements to the high-level experience in the game. And I think that the past year is a good example of how much the developers care for their work. Top Eleven has received numerous updates especially in the last few months and each has brought a new feature to the game!

The fact that new users are joining the game each day doesn't mean that we don't want to retain our veterans. They are the backbone of the community, be it for Top Eleven or for any other game. (And I am saying this as a player who is a part of quite few game communities!)

But please also understand that updates take time. Yes you wan't immediate changes but the game is complicated and everything new that is to be added or anything old that has to be adjusted takes a certain amount of development time. Things have to be thought through, tested, adjusted and only then implemented.

Again, I usher everyone to recall the work that was put in to the game in 2016. An online game such as Top Eleven is bound to continue it's development and constant gradation in the future. Don't despair!

P.S. I just wanted to add that I definitely get you guys! I have exactly 4 accounts (I create a new one every once in a while to keep track of the various stages of the game), the oldest one is in the 50s and I have experienced the "didn't level up" moment a few times now.
    Alright, let's put it this way.

It is true that this past year saw a lot of innovations to the game, but who do they benefit more? One could argue that the time spent on creating the association mode, the super league and all those other features could be spent on fixing the end-game issue. Therefore, saying that your staff has worked hard this past year doesn't mean much to the issue at hand -- not trying to take away their credit, but I'm focusing on solving our current problem.

Indeed, all those new features prolonged our impatience for a few more months, but that still doesn't solve the core of the problem for us. I would gladly trade the association mode and the super league for a solution to the end-game problem.

How about this: Have your staff focus on the end-game problem, and we will not ask for any new features in 2017.
    Sway Khair and Gert Funck like this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    Alright, let's put it this way.

It is true that this past year saw a lot of innovations to the game, but who do they benefit more? One could argue that the time spent on creating the association mode, the super league and all those other features could be spent on fixing the end-game issue. Therefore, saying that your staff has worked hard this past year doesn't mean much to the issue at hand -- not trying to take away their credit, but I'm focusing on solving our current problem.

Indeed, all those new features prolonged our impatience for a few more months, but that still doesn't solve the core of the problem for us. I would gladly trade the association mode and the super league for a solution to the end-game problem.

How about this: Have your staff focus on the end-game problem, and we will not ask for any new features in 2017.
    i agree with every word....our problem is that we wont promoted every season ????

Exclamation

I am also in this pain regarding the game, only every second or third season I get promoted (finished top 4. every season)

• there are no new players available in auction only 3 star players, so it is impossible to change players. also after maintenance.
    • My competition is always the same 4-5 managers, we are much stronger than others, but only way to compete is to power train insanely tiresome much!
    • to compete your top11 needs to be 7-9 stars players
    • I have 13B money, but nothing to use it for.
    • My stadium is maxed out so nothing to develop.
    • The academy players are useless, and the only trainable cost ridiculous 24 tokens, for a 4 star player!

if these key issues are not fixed ASAP or announced a timeframe to concider, I will have to quit.. I don't want to use all my time training my squad, just to be able to compete, and still not able to ever win Cup, CL

the league level To who it may concern...-capture3.jpg

lots of money
    To who it may concern...-capture2.png

squad example of one of the top 5 teams
    To who it may concern...-capture5.jpg

the transfermarket is getting filled with cobweb, because there is never any players useful to buy. A youngster? forget about, three stars is what you get!
    To who it may concern...-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 10-22-2016 at 10:40 AM.
    nikolgiorgos, motrin and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Be a little patient guys
    I think they do working on something.
    This is the league of two friends (here from the forum).
    it's the highest known league lv so far.
    12 teams promoted to the next level +2 bot teams (they aren't 10* , it's how I see them)
    I don't know if it's experimental, how soon this gonna spread in other servers too or what else gonna change (like 5* nordgen in the market or some merged servers), just wait for some news

To who it may concern...-bot-team-high-12-teams-promote.jpg

To who it may concern...-bot-team-high-lv-2-teams.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sway Khair View Post
    hi there

again and again....it is not fairrrrrr....come one...i iam at level 48....you getttt thatttttt.....it means 4 year of playinggggggggg at this gameeeee with apending alot of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....if u had tell us about that ..that we will reach a level to stoppp there we wont play from the beginning....so fix it nowww until tomorrow or byeeeee byeeeee.............and i want all my money back
    You are wrong, the system regarding this is actually good and also fair for the others, giving them a chance to catch you from behind as long they are lower levels and can promote faster then you after a certain level.

If your level does not level up, why you should have better players on sale but still to compete with the same levels. That's not fair! In my opinion there are many things yet to be fixed but this is not one of them and very likely won't change it to sooner.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih
    who do they benefit more? One could argue that the time spent on creating the association mode, the super league and all those other features could be spent on fixing the end-game issue.
    Knowing that only a few are stuck, unfortunately, at the top of servers, this year's innovations literally benefit the vast majority of users.
    And to trade those away? Get rid of a new style of socially interactive competition (FA) and another tournament that allows many more opportunities for managers to compete instead of always settling below top 4? I can't see how you value those new features less than yet another season of league, same format, same teams that you've played for nearly 4 years. I would be crying for new tournaments!

So new and less involved, non token buying players all probably benefit. Who is to say they haven't done any work on this issue, either (like what Niko just posted), it's not just flip a switch, problem solved. Balanced opportunity, server logistics, it s a complex system, T11...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast