Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: what the highest level we can reach

Addicted
    The question is: once there are enough teams at certain level, will a higher level be created? I guess the answer is yes.

If so I think it is unfair for people first reach at high level to "wait for" others to achieve that same level, unless Nordeus compensate something to these managers otherwise it is really frustrated.

So if there is a temporaray highest level, i.e., some people have to wait at the same level until lower level managers to join, these first comers should be compensated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sway Khair View Post
    look dear --- i can see that u want to help... but

1. there isnt bad players..especialy like us who are 4 year in this game

2. it soooo frustrated to invest so muck in the game and probley it will stop promoted players like me at level 48.

3. if we know this from the begining mabey we wont play at allll --- so think with me -- why should some one olay a game and spend money if he know from the begining that the game will stop promoted players in a hight level--- so un fair and frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    The question is: once there are enough teams at certain level, will a higher level be created? I guess the answer is yes.

If so I think it is unfair for people first reach at high level to "wait for" others to achieve that same level, unless Nordeus compensate something to these managers otherwise it is really frustrated.

So if there is a temporaray highest level, i.e., some people have to wait at the same level until lower level managers to join, these first comers should be compensated.
    yebbb --- it is so frustrated...why should we at the highest level wait for the others ...it is unfair.....does anyone of u guyes join the game ??? if know from the begining that this what will heppen...i dont think sooo

weeeeee workkkkk so harddddddddd until we reach this levelssssss....and for what ??? to stuck here and wait for the others ???????

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    to stuck here and wait for the others
    why don't you start another team from the beginning till they ll come
    many players have a reserve - lower lv team.
    It's also challenging
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nordeus running tons of servers, why they can't bring all highest lvl players under one roof.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Addicted
    No need of promote to next level...same as the real English Premier League....all teams stuck forever there except those which are relegated. Aim and purpose is to win the League...period. that's a good enuff aim
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Nordeus running tons of servers, why they can't bring all highest lvl players under one roof.
    +1!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12