Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: more bulls**t

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    As I hope u understand that I have an assocation...from the beginning
    as i hope u understand that I nor does any1 else care what u see as a challenge when there is a broken mechanic in the game.

Pro
    Leto, take a chill pill. You are upset about the cup and you are venting to responses from other players who are trying to help. Not a good tactic. You said there are teams that are 3 levels higher then you and a team that is level 18? The level 18 is almost impossible and that is why people are pointing that out.

There are a lot of threads already about the cup and the unfairness and the broken mechanic. We all know it but it is up to Nordeus to do something about it. If they don't do anything then we have to accept this mechanic as a feature, even if we don't like it. I am against the selling your team at the end of the season tactic but it is legit right now. Nothing to do about it.

Complaining is easy. Solving the problem, giving good suggestions or finding ways to beat that broken mechanic is a lot harder. Focus on the latter and less on the whining.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

@Leto as I mentioned before, as soon as you can, can you check the League level where is playing this level 18 team? because is very probable that is a level 5 or so, strange that the server did this and used a team playing in level 18...

@Khris again thats ur own issue, as i mention before please read my original comment where its extremely clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Leto, take a chill pill. You are upset about the cup and you are venting to responses from other players who are trying to help. Not a good tactic. You said there are teams that are 3 levels higher then you and a team that is level 18? The level 18 is almost impossible and that is why people are pointing that out.

There are a lot of threads already about the cup and the unfairness and the broken mechanic. We all know it but it is up to Nordeus to do something about it. If they don't do anything then we have to accept this mechanic as a feature, even if we don't like it. I am against the selling your team at the end of the season tactic but it is legit right now. Nothing to do about it.

Complaining is easy. Solving the problem, giving good suggestions or finding ways to beat that broken mechanic is a lot harder. Focus on the latter and less on the whining.

i aint here to stroke some1's ego nor am i here to prove some1 else who is wrong cause his struggling to accept a reality of the situation.

you call it whinning and complaining? I call it bringing an issue to light so future broken game mechanics can be resolved thats constructive.
    Last edited by Leto; 10-18-2016 at 11:57 AM.

I do expect that u win against that lvl 18 dude.
    He is probably someone who just returned to the game.
    In my last 2 seasons (when i was lvl 5 and 6 I played 2 times the same CL final against a guy who was lvl 13 and 14 (now 15)
    Lost the first one due to stupidness from my side. Won the second 0-6 thnx to good tactics. (With some nice help from the forum)
    Personally I like it better when I am up against some 100%+ player, as that I am up against some 45% dude.
    If I would win every game 7+-0 I am off in 2 weeks.
    But goodluck to u.
    WZAWZDB!

Just wanted to clarify, regarding the level 18, that you face, because managers are often confused, with the Club level, and Manager level, is not the same, as a level 30 manager can stay in level 2.

Regarding the bugs and glitches and so, will be good, if you open a thread in the bugs and complains section and explain a little bit more detailed what is the issue, if is something visual like what reported in the Russian sub-forum -like;
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post425620

Or, is something technical but the developers should know more detailed what is the problem, so as said I invite you to open a thread in the bugs and technical issues section and detail as is posible the problem, and if you can add a screen capture, this will help.
    Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12