Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Moral boost

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Sadly My Team's morale goes down hen they win. I don't know how to set their winning bonuses correctly, either...
    Well even if you win the match, if there are players that didn't perform well, they may drop in morale.

I usually offer my players a win bonus when ever the upcoming match is very important. Otherwise I tend to drop it entirely and save up the cash. I am a player who mostly relies on proper formation and tactics so I don't always supply a Win bonus nor do I try to get my Team Bonuses to 10%.

ALTHOUGH as others have noticed as well - It's not hard to keep the bonuses at 10% once you get them there. You simply should not skip a day of training.

But as I previously mentioned in the Rests paragraph of my previous post - There are many ways to play the game.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Interesting you mention "potential" regarding morale drop. I've wondered if players have an ideal form. So a player with a form 8 but a morale drop might be an average 9.2 player, very good. And one with 6.5 match form who doesn't plummet in morale is a more average player. Some are more consistently outstanding than others.
    What I meant by the player not being able to reach his "potential" is that if there is a right down tough defender (as in the example with the DMC I gave), he might get outplayed by said defender and simply... underperform in the match.

Rookie
    Slightly off topic, but why my "Preparation level" say "The morale could he higher in our starting lineup - Fully boost: 7 packs" when 3 of my starting XI players have "very good" morale and the rest are superb? I know "very good" sometimes require 2 morale packs to get it full but that's not the case here. So manually getting my starting lineup morale full would take 3 morale packs but "fully boost" takes 7.

Is this a bug or are they trying to screw me?

The "fully boost" number is (and has been) wrong before pretty much every match.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    ^^^ I think maybe something is wrong, possibly tied with the formations not always updating to manager changes.

I notice that when I use the squad page and raise/ ensure each player has top morale, and none can be added on each player's page, I very often still have the option to spend morale via that "preparation'' bar.

Edit: and it will deduct morale using that button, even though I can't see any morale change afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Don't you have any free greens from videos ?
    Also, if your player has a good morale, there is no need to boost it to superb .
    Why not? Are you saying there's no additional bonus for Superb morale comparing to Very Good?

Apprentice
    Friendly with a very weak team. Win the game and ur players will increase their morale automatically .

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    Slightly off topic, but why my "Preparation level" say "The morale could he higher in our starting lineup - Fully boost: 7 packs" when 3 of my starting XI players have "very good" morale and the rest are superb? I know "very good" sometimes require 2 morale packs to get it full but that's not the case here. So manually getting my starting lineup morale full would take 3 morale packs but "fully boost" takes 7.

Is this a bug or are they trying to screw me?

The "fully boost" number is (and has been) wrong before pretty much every match.
    The thing is that the Preparation Level menu is quite sensitive. Even the slightest decay in Moral will affect it and it will signal you that "OH NOEZ! MORAL IZ LOW! FIX IIIIT".
    That is why I raise my players' morale manually through the Squad menu. I prefer to be the one to decide. Not to mention that I personally don't go out of my way to keep my players in superb morale levels. I am fine with their morale being "Very Good" and would pump it up to "Superb" if there's a very decisive upcoming match, where I would like to have every possible edge over my competitor.
    Obviously I would boost up a player's morale if he is in the yellow or lower as it costs just 2 boosters.

In short - Definitely not a bug @Skrrr. Play smart and keep track of your players through all the available menus in the game!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The thing is that the Preparation Level menu is quite sensitive. Even the slightest decay in Moral will affect it and it will signal you that "OH NOEZ! MORAL IZ LOW! FIX IIIIT".
    So it's the old system from the old version where you could see the morale in %, except now we only know SOMEONE is unhappy, but don't know who.

Moral boost-8bd2ffb8_larry-david.jpg

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    @Skrrr
    Moral boost-tumblr_mak646775q1rf8zido1_500.jpg

Btw, if you go to "Squad" and then tap MRL (Morale) twice, the players will be organized by their morale, in a descending order. Now even if you have players who's morale is superb, you will be able to see who's morale is actually lower or higher.

P.S.
    You still know who's unhappy, keep your players in the green and they will be happy. Take morale as if it's stage-based - Very Good and Superb is what you want.
    nikolgiorgos and skrrr like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Why not? Are you saying there's no additional bonus for Superb morale comparing to Very Good?
    I 'm saying that if my players have good or very good morale, I never give them boosters.
    Exception is my CH.L. & Cup finals.
    There, I give from "good" to "superb" with a double boosters.
    I don't believe that it makes any serious difference, just do that because if I 'll loose, I would be thinking ****, I had to boost my moral to max
    If my players have poor, very poor only then I give a double booster.
    not that I expect to increase their performance but I observed some times that players with very low morale , are vulnerable to injuries or missing penalties and F-K.

With this way, I have the number of packs you can see in my two teams (and don't know what to do with them )
    * never farmed or bought any blues .

Moral boost-2000-blues.jpg

Moral boost-history-moral.jpg

So as Mourinho saying when the game is loading, morale boosters are to increase the morale of your players but he isn't saying that with full morale your players will perform better

* agree with Jeeves about morale packs
    ** also agree with Jeeves and others. Win bonus doesn't increase morale.
    Better play a couple of easy friendlies (to get some extra money too).
    Jeeves likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast