Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Moral boost

Moral boost

Hello!

I've been playing Top Eleven since 2011. I've had a lot of fun in this game.

What I've been missing in this game since the start, is more moral boost and resting points for every team. I mean, right now I got League, Super League, World Cup and training for my team, how am I suppose to survive this with low rest health on my team?!

Also, I've got 0 moral boosts almost all the time. If you have a 5 game losing streak, and the whole team is under the radar and have no moral at all, how are you suppose to win all these matches? Give us more moral boosts, please!

Sorry for my bad english.

/Sweden
    amorist hrid likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Don't you have any free greens from videos ?
    Also, if your player has a good morale, there is no need to boost it to superb .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    That's management, Boss.

Sometimes you can't play your best players if you're against a weaker team (usually CL for me), sometimes your first match of the day won't have full training bonuses, sometimes you can't train players you'd like.
    Jeeves likes this.

What LeManiaque said
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmandyk View Post
    Hello!

I've been playing Top Eleven since 2011. I've had a lot of fun in this game.

What I've been missing in this game since the start, is more moral boost and resting points for every team. I mean, right now I got League, Super League, World Cup and training for my team, how am I suppose to survive this with low rest health on my team?!

Also, I've got 0 moral boosts almost all the time. If you have a 5 game losing streak, and the whole team is under the radar and have no moral at all, how are you suppose to win all these matches? Give us more moral boosts, please!

Sorry for my bad english.

/Sweden
    If u have tokens just buy morale with them....if u don't have tokens...then buy tokens ....or just watch free videos...

I rarely use morale boosters....none of my players morale fall below very good.....if u win matches morale won't even matter....but if u are on a losing streak then u r screwed.....

anyway just get on winning track then u never have to care about morale coz u get 2 Morales every match(4 per day)+1 as gift....so 5 per day....and u won't even have to use them.....
    Last edited by sherlock140; 10-19-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    That's management, Boss.

Sometimes you can't play your best players if you're against a weaker team (usually CL for me), sometimes your first match of the day won't have full training bonuses, sometimes you can't train players you'd like.
    Exactly.

Winning with constraints is the entire game, man. If you just want to roll over every opponent, that costs money.
    Season 71, Level 61

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    As others already mentioned - This is part of the game. You can't be ready for everything.

Resources in the game are balanced so you have enough to achieve success with careful managing, but keeping your Squad fully prepared for all matches while exhausting the players with rigorous training is quite difficult - And unrealistic might I add. That is exactly why clubs (and all types of organizations for that matter) require a leader or manager. Someone has to be at the helm of the ship and steer it correctly!

Moral Boosters are an issue only when your club is performing sub-par. Just like in real life it's a closed circuit. The more your team loses the more demoralized they are and the harder it gets to turn things around, which spirals down continuously. Your players really like to shine on the pitch, so an easy way to boost your player's morale for free is to keep them away from situations that may hurt their performance. For example when using an AMC and your opponent's DMC prevents your player from reaching his potential, his form will drop and he will feel useless and lose morale after the match.

Rests are not enough mostly when Managers create too intense training drills. Sometimes you have to sacrifice the training of your team and focus the available resources on winning the match instead.
    Some managers have a very easy training session that they use to keep their bonuses at 10%, without loosing much condition. It doesn't improve their players much, but they are in top-form for the match. They train to improve them when they have additional resources or when/if they drop out of the Cup/CL.

On the other hand I tend to strive for balance - Trying to train my players for quality and for Team bonuses. This way I can keep up with the competition and have enough to also get a boost during the matches.
    When the later stages of the competitions hit I switch over to prioritizing Team Bonuses over player quality (A that point my players have mostly regained their former stats). Of course this depends on whether I'm still in the CL and CUP or not. :P
    Otherwise it's business as usual.
    LeManiaque and xander like this.

Sadly My Team's morale goes down hen they win. I don't know how to set their winning bonuses correctly, either...

Winning bonus always MAX, if you have money...

Famous
    Interesting you mention "potential" regarding morale drop. I've wondered if players have an ideal form. So a player with a form 8 but a morale drop might be an average 9.2 player, very good. And one with 6.5 match form who doesn't plummet in morale is a more average player. Some are more consistently outstanding than others.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast