Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Nordeus Manipulating Game in Favor of Worse Teams?

Nordeus Manipulating Game in Favor of Worse Teams?

*VENT*
    I can not tell you how many times I have played a team that is at least 15-20% worse than mine and lost... by A LOT. I'm talking completely slaughtered 7-0 with my players ratings dragged through the mud. It's especially frustrating since I take lots of time to train my players (usually more then the required 2 or 4 sessions) and check my opponent's formations/tactics and format mine appropriately so often it's a borderline obsession. I'll usually even have majority possession percentage (home and away) due to fan support, regardless of if I attend the game or not. The part that bothers me the most is the Match Overview will simply state "We failed to stop him" or "It simply wasn't our day."

Sure, I understand that these things happen from time to time, but it has been happening so much more frequently as of lately.

I enjoy playing this game, improving my team and meeting new people, but this is getting ridiculous. What gives, Top Eleven!?

its about tactics,players condition and team quality of course you have to find the best balance between these 3

Dreamer
    Jas- Can you take some screen dumps from these games and post on here? They are really easy to upload here, don't need to use any third party service.

Sometimes you have one of those days, but it shouldn't happen too often. There are some real gurus on this game at this place, I am sure they can help you!
    amorist hrid and Jasobuh5 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey Jas, as I can see from your signature, you 're doing pretty well so far
    ok, we can't win every game
    Jasobuh5 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Ratings tanking from normal, plus leading possession sounds like you were being counter attacked effectively.

I do wish the AM were more helpful in some cases, like AM never says "we really struggle to reinforce our flanks" or "opponent took advantage when our defenses were stretched"
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 10-22-2016 at 09:48 PM.
    Jasobuh5 and bizcliz like this.

Maybe because I support u a lot. Shall I stop?
    Jasobuh5 and Bunzo like this.
    WZAWZDB!

i cannot advise you more looking at your signiture bt if you using same player for the past few season maybe you need to replace 1 or 2. bench those that did not perform, switch position if posible. check winning bonus?

I've had the same exact thoughts from time to time. "Opponent just gave a better performance than us" is what I would get. I started keeping my players fresher with rotations and giving more win bonuses to the second game of the day as it seemed my team lost motivation during the second games. Not sure if it was just coincidence, but I stopped losing/drawing to those weak teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Jasobuh5 and LeManiaque like this.

Thank you everyone for the feedback and advice. I quite wish the Assistant Manager's advice was more precise and detailed. I know many managers who turn this option off but I'll admit I check the AM's feedback often during live matches (now do I always use it? maybe...).

Part of the reason I am frustrated and seeking opinions is because of my opponent's counter attacks, or should I say lack thereof. My most frequently used formation is 4-5-1 V and my opponent's formation is not suited to counter this. A couple matches from my last season I lost badly my formation being 4-5-1 V and my opponents using random formations such as 5-1-2-1-1 Narrow or 3W-1-1-3W-1. Perhaps T11 is trying to ensure some balance.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i cannot advise you more looking at your signiture bt if you using same player for the past few season maybe you need to replace 1 or 2. bench those that did not perform, switch position if posible. check winning bonus?
    I actually trade players often, buying several at the beginning of each season and as needed throughout. I'm quick to bench players not performing well that day, and if their bad performance continues I don't hesitate to sell and replace them. Also I usually have high bonuses since I train so often. Even when I am the Away team I usually have 6-10% possession bonuses just from Fans (this sometimes does not include me too, since we all can't attend every match, no matter how hard we may try..). I really do try hard and dedicate lots of time to make sure my teams is top quality and I am prepared for each match.
    Al Svanberg and LeManiaque like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast