Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4matches in one day!!

4matches in one day!!

4 matches in one day yet still required to complete training!!??!?!! This is ridiculous and a clear tactic to try and extort more money out of us or get us to watch more videos so they can earn more money...

Are you in an Association? If you are, your players condition returns to what it was before your match, which is helpful.

I agree it can be semi challenging to prepare your team if you don't have the time. However if playing four matches in one day is difficult for you then why be in an Association?
    aditya sheth and dave1311 like this.

Rookie
    Numpty 😁

I play 4 matches too, and i am akways 99% fit.
    Just a little smarter training and watch vids for packs.
    Dont complain, everybody plays 4 matches.
    dave1311 likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasobuh5 View Post
    Are you in an Association? If you are, your players condition returns to what it was before your match, which is helpful.

I agree it can be semi challenging to prepare your team if you don't have the time. However if playing four matches in one day is difficult for you then why be in an Association?
    #thuglife

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Jasobuh5 likes this.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Managers,

Please note that the 4 daily training sessions are not "required", but rather suggested. You will be prompted to make 4 training sessions, because it generally helps to keep a good training bonus level and helps your team improve in quality in the long term. There will be no direct penalty in your live match, if you didn't train before it.

And the two Association matches don't really count, because as Jasobuh5 mentioned, they don't cost condition.

Just one thing.
    It (assocationmatches) does cause (sometimes) that u need to train again.
    But what is said it is not required 0
    WZAWZDB!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Managers,

Please note that the 4 daily training sessions are not "required", but rather suggested. You will be prompted to make 4 training sessions, because it generally helps to keep a good training bonus level and helps your team improve in quality in the long term. There will be no direct penalty in your live match, if you didn't train before it.

And the two Association matches don't really count, because as Jasobuh5 mentioned, they don't cost condition.
    Yeah don't cost but players receive bonus after the match but no cash income . Meaning the bonus will be deducted from my existing cash. Make it possible to gain cash when playing association matches .

Sent from my SM-J110H using Tapatalk

Famous
    ^^^
    You're the one assigning a bonus. Set a bonus that is fair for the amount of packs you expect to win from your association tournament, because that is how Nordeus has designed to compensate for that competition.
    Jeeves likes this.

Pro
    4 matches per day is no problem whatsoever. The 2 association games do not cost energy. Your main squad then play the 2 games and your subs do the training. I normally train them twice a day and my training bonus is on average 8% for all.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast