Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: This game is an absolute joke

This game is an absolute joke

This game is becoming a joke to play. Despite spending £ Billions to buy THE BEST players, and having one of the best squads in my league, I lost virtually every game when every other team is far inferior to mine, and was losing 7-0 at one point to a team at the bottom of the league when I was in the top 6. This does not happen in real football, and generally if you have one of the best squads, you win most of your games, and win the league or finish in the top 2 at least, not lose most of them, and finish near the bottom.

This game is becoming an absolute joke, in real football the best team in the division does not lose virtually every week home and away, when my squad is made up of mostly 6 star players, there is no way I should finish mid table and be losing 4-0 5-0 and 6-0 and even 7-0 AT HOME to a 2 star team!!!!!

Its a disgrace, and I'm sick of playing such an unrealistic game !!!!!!!!!

It's a joke to play this game now !!!!!

You love this game too much...and you don't want to lose anything

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

can you show us your team your formation etc. do you really look into you team or you just thought having a full 6* will bring you success. something must be wrong if your team cant even score goals and letting in that kind of result.
    ibangali, nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

Sack the manager ?

probably wrong formation, wrong tactics
    Exelous and dragonjm like this.

Dreamer
    Think this is a troll, sounds ridiculous. Loosing 5-0, 6-0 and 7-0 and almost all games in the league with a 100-120% team? Against 2-3 star teams? I think all tankers would love to know what tactic gets you that result...

That's why it's a waste of money to spend anything on the game. Try being strong tactically and strategically instead.
    nitiznath likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Personally I don't believe that.

Is true, that some players came here spending loads of tokens and thinking that, this game work 100% in a mode pay-per-win so the team with best visual quality on the league win the title and like this in every competition.

The fails in these cases, come from managers who just buy a amount of scouts as if they were a herd of goats, and what happens then? when you don't think that a player have internal programming limits? when you buy just a 6* even his max. score ratio is 1/10 and you just buy without test and discard?
    what happens is that you have an amount of goats and these are just grazing the field.

In that case we have great managers here and enough guides to, first, understand this concept, then, we have guides, totry to find ways to find a solution.
    Last edited by khris; 10-15-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoochbehave View Post
    This game is becoming a joke to play. Despite spending £ Billions to buy THE BEST players, and having one of the best squads in my league, I lost virtually every game when every other team is far inferior to mine, and was losing 7-0 at one point to a team at the bottom of the league when I was in the top 6. This does not happen in real football, and generally if you have one of the best squads, you win most of your games, and win the league or finish in the top 2 at least, not lose most of them, and finish near the bottom.

This game is becoming an absolute joke, in real football the best team in the division does not lose virtually every week home and away, when my squad is made up of mostly 6 star players, there is no way I should finish mid table and be losing 4-0 5-0 and 6-0 and even 7-0 AT HOME to a 2 star team!!!!!

Its a disgrace, and I'm sick of playing such an unrealistic game !!!!!!!!!

It's a joke to play this game now !!!!!
    How about posting the screenshots of ur team and the matches u lost with lower quality opponents.......

I don't believe u.... coz...I have a good team...and I've been playing this for a while....and I win my league and CL every single time......
    nitiznath likes this.

Blame the manager not the game. I'm sure he's using the wrong formation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast