Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super League competition for first time

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    CH.L.

Some more things to say (about the old version).

I cannot see the S.L. competition but now if I ‘ll go to CH.L. competition, it’s not empty (saying the usual – you ‘re not participating this season in CH.L.) ......
    Under the current Topeleven 2016 version (new version), do all teams can view progress of 1 league, 1 CL, 1 SL, and 1 Cup?

My Level 33 team just secured 3rd place in CL group phase and will enter SL. So I will soon know how user will play SL with old version.

But I don't know the fixture schedule of SL. As I cannot manage my teams in next 2 season day, probably my team have already been eliminated when I will see it again.

BTW, I think the last matches of group stage of CL since this season may be more interesting. Almost all teams can still find a reason to compete. Some teams want to move up to top 2 or secured top 2 positions to play CL knockout phase. Some teams want to move up to 3rd place to play SL. Some teams want to move down to 3rd place to play SL instead of SL. You may not know the opponent want to win or lose.

Unlike T11 CL, in real life European Champion League, I don't think any team want to move down to 3rd place to play Europa League.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-28-2016 at 08:51 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @nikolgiorgos

But that’s not +75%, it’s about 15% in total
    I guess you are right. Did some math and the 75% increase seems to include only the final and the winner's prize. It used to be about 5.3M in our level 7 example, and now it's about 9.3M.

Still, that's enough to buy 1 more player at this level. The main idea was for the winner feel the advantage he gets from winning the tournament. Up until now, it didn't matter that much, whether you are first or second, in terms of cash. Participating in the final was enough to get 80% of what the winner took home.

In this regard I believe that the 75% calculation was made with the final as a starting point, all rewards before that being disregarded, because that's where the change comes into play.

@Jeeves
    Still, the winner prizes are dull.

In my level the winning money prize are a bit useless as they are not even enough for a high profile player.
    I may buy a leg or an arm of a player with that money.
    Also in high levels a good managers never lacks of money.

I know tokens is out of the table, but I think some good gift of packs like in associations would be a better temptation.

All in all, winning a title just satisfies your internal need of winning.
    Practically in the game is useless.

And it is really worrying that after so many years nothing effective happens on this area.

Sorry @Nik wrong thread, maybe a suggestion thread to sum up some good ideas would be better
    Edit: Here it is http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...tml#post427086
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 10-28-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    madflo19, nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    I am anyways more than happy with the raise of price money. The cup's used to be ridiculous, it is now very good. At some point, it costed me money to win a competition. Now it's solved but I do not need money anymore !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The Bug
    I (still) have a bug in asso games, where even if I remove my win bonus, the game continue to giving it to my players.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...on-matchs.html

The same thing is happening in S.L. games now with ManU.
    It gives a win bonus even if I never set this.
    Actually it's the lv1 win bonus I used before two seasons, when I played in CH.L. at level 5.
    The bonus now it's 200 K' , at lv 6 it was 125 K' and at lv5 75 K'.
    I was thinking to set the new bonus of 200 K' and then remove it but it's too risky because this also can stuck and have to pay in every match - even the easy ones, 200 instead of 75.
    Too bad because ManU is not so rich as NIK and also in lower levels money is a problem.

Super League competition  for first time-15-bug.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The Bug
    I (still) have a bug in asso games, where even if I remove my win bonus, the game continue to giving it to my players.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...on-matchs.html

The same thing is happening in S.L. games now with ManU.
    It gives a win bonus even if I never set this.
    Actually it's the lv1 win bonus I used before two seasons, when I played in CH.L. at level 5.
    The bonus now it's 200 K' , at lv 6 it was 125 K' and at lv5 75 K'.
    I was thinking to set the new bonus of 200 K' and then remove it but it's too risky because this also can stuck and have to pay in every match - even the easy ones, 200 instead of 75.
    Too bad because ManU is not so rich as NIK and also in lower levels money is a problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15 bug.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	72755
    The fail here is when you touch the Bonus from the old version.... that do not apply the change in the new, I noticed this when I changed hthis few days ago and theres a problem of synchronization and saving the changes made to apply these when one open the game again... or something like this xD

Nik :
    This gonna be a long thread so let's use our super mod powers - lol
    - So, you believe that if I 'll go to the new version, set and remove the bonus from there, I 'll get rid of the bug ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-29-2016 at 11:39 AM.

As many people (members or guests) reading this thread, I want to make a notice.
    Aiming for the third position of CH.L. is not so simple.
    You can promote as 2nd but you can also stay out of any competition if you finish 4th.
    The game is too unpredictable to make any plans and be prepared for anything, without complaining after that.

Give you an example :
    RINOKEROS got a draw in the last game vs Nimmerland in the last game of the group. I was loosing and scored at 88’ . Till that min. I had 4 points, when Nimmerland was passing as third with 5 points.

Super League competition  for first time-16-2-ch-l-last-game-2-2.jpg

NIK also had to be careful with the games. At some point, Dhaddhank which is a good +1 lv team, won the first of the group and I won Kasem (he is a T11 team, not fb , so I don’t talk with him).
    That was a little troll there lol

Super League competition  for first time-16-1-ch-l-nik.jpg

Super League competition  for first time-16-1-nik-ch.l.-kasem-troll.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2016 at 11:00 AM.

This is the draw for RINOKEROS.
    After having a draw in a +1 level CH.L. (lv14 teams), the same story continues in S.L. too. most of the teams are from a level above.
    There aren’t lv14 league champions because probably they ‘re also playing in a +1 lv (with lv15 teams).
    Also I can see some LV13 teams that finished in 5th. Maybe also this position (the first of 4 S.L. positions) also leads to a +1 level.
    The lucky ones here are the teams that finished in 2-4 position of their leagues and then finished 3rd in their CH.L. group. Probably that’s the way to be top dog in S.L.

Super League competition  for first time-16-rino-draw.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Intermediate

Among my oppo there is also that profile. I hope to be together in the final
    Super League competition  for first time-17-oppo.jpg

A song to dedicate
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Same is the draw for NIK too. Only 3 lv26 teams, the rest lv27 , without the league champs who are playing vs lv28 teams.

Super League competition  for first time-18-nik-ko.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-30-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast