Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: An open letter to Nordeus

Quote Originally Posted by Sgdgolf View Post
    Again, I just wanted to make a point that it is senseless to spend money in this game. I tried once and I know the result.
    I have no problem with this at all. Hey make me play against teams that are 10 levels higher than me. I can live with that, no problem.

It is Nordeus that has a problem, when players figure out there is absolutely no point in spending money on this game. But I guess they are ok with that, so all is good.
    Keep enjoying this free game, I know I certainly do.
    If you spent your money buying players off the "Scout list" ?….
    Then you went around it the wrong way what you proved is that you can throw way 150 instead of being a little smart with it

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdgolf View Post
    Again, I just wanted to make a point that it is senseless to spend money in this game.
    Senseless is relative
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Martin
    "I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too."
    Bunzo and Sgdgolf like this.

Unrelated to the topic, thank you Nordeus for allowing this discussion without censoring it. Nowadays a lot of things get deleted or censored if it does not fit the image of the site owner. So thank you for letting people express their opinion freely.
    LeManiaque and Jeeves like this.

It is not just the cup that is a complete joke... league competition too. My league is loaded with 8 and 9 stars clubs... 1 or 2 clubs are 10 stars. I'm on 5 stars players. And I got auto promoted despite having finished below 8th for 2 seasons. I've been dealing with all these 8, 9, 10 stars clubs in league competition for MANY MANY SEASONS recently.
    Last edited by meis; 10-28-2016 at 11:06 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    It is not just the cup that is a complete joke... league competition too. My league is loaded with 8 and 9 stars clubs... 1 or 2 clubs are 10 stars. I'm on 5 stars players. And I got auto promoted despite having finished below 8th for 2 seasons. I've been dealing with all these 8, 9, 10 stars clubs in league competition for MANY MANY SEASONS recently.
    My game only goes up to 9* players.
    Sounds like you've got the Nordeus equivalent of a Spinal Tap amp there........
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well @meis
    this thread is An open letter to Nordeus

but I think your case is here To who it may concern...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...y-concern.html

Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Differences in levels

this is a cup match,I've seen 1 or 2 levels biger, but 4 ..???????? see the difference...how can i win? can anyone at all in my lvl leagues??? what's the point here and and what this guy does here???I do not think anyone has a good explanation but pls lets try....I am very disappointed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails An open letter to Nordeus-n1.jpg   An open letter to Nordeus-n2.jpg  
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, @ VannHell
    I merged your thread with this because it has the same subject.
    As the matter of fact, in every page of this section there is a similar subject so this issue is always in the first line (as about boosters too ) and makes the forum more boring to read and more difficult to find an older thread with an interesting subject you were looking for.
    So, welcome to the forum.
    As you 're here, you can read this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...p-changes.html

saying that top quality of 14 players counts for the Cup draw, so your oppo (who looks expert to this) used this method
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html

to have an easier draw.
    Some say it's cheating, some say it's not fair, some really don't care about the Cup, some farming, some paying a lot of money.
    But that's the way the game is (for now).
    So now you know and you can decide which road and targets to choose.
    LeManiaque, marc31 and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, @ VannHell
    I merged your thread with this because it has the same subject.
    As the matter of fact, in every page of this section there is a similar subject so this issue is always in the first line (as about boosters too ) and makes the forum more boring to read and more difficult to find an older thread with an interesting subject you were looking for.
    So, welcome to the forum.
    As you 're here, you can read this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...p-changes.html

saying that top quality of 14 players counts for the Cup draw, so your oppo (who looks expert to this) used this method
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html

to have an easier draw.
    Some say it's cheating, some say it's not fair, some really don't care about the Cup, some farming, some paying a lot of money.
    But that's the way the game is (for now).
    So now you know and you can decide which road and targets to choose.
    nikolgiorgos Im not new,i know this.just I did not know it could reach such a difference.I like fair play in life and because there will not be able to fight whit NORDEUS easier way will be to stop playing.just tell me,is there any way we can change that?why not 1lvl vs 1lvl ,2 vs 2 ,3 vs 3...??? thats fair

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    30 seasons here ..1 cup.... won in my second season ,i have no idea how to win the cup now even when i have a good team i could easily lose against weaker team or stronger in the cup ,it's an enigma or pure luck to be a cup winner .
    Yep, just the one cup here too although I've lost 2 other Cup Finals.

KFC Loella
    Level 36
    18 League Titles
    5 Champions League
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast