Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By ElPocho
  • 1 Post By ElPocho
  • 1 Post By amorist hrid

Thread: why i'm not third ?

why i'm not third ?

last season i won the CL and the league, This season i'm struggling of course that seems fair ,in this photo i think i'm suppose to be third not fouth since i have the goals difference advantage , can any one explain to me why i'm not third ?

why i'm not third ?-14858660_1124220304351705_1241617747_o.jpg

Read the rules it´s not down to your overall goal difference

Goal average vs Ajax.

Results vs this team?

lost twice 3/1 1/0

funny thing the season started so well,but suddenly my team started to lose like crazy and everything went down to the crapper,which is fine for me,it's just another typical top 11 scenario .
    khris and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    funny thing the season started so well,but suddenly my team started to lose like crazy and everything went down to the crapper,which is fine for me,it's just another typical top 11 scenario .
    Did you add any new player that maybe can have this "negative impact" inside the team? significant differances between last season team and the actual?
    Well I'm very fan of the internal proggramming and these things, I think I never had a season like this in what started well and then had a sudden' change, but in some cases I noticed that some players make play bad others, and find a good combination even if I've to sack 7* players really helps...
    "All can depend of a single player" one of these capable to win a title all alone, I always defend this theory and try to apply it, maybe is time to check and have a coffee with some players

the star player of last season lost his touch,now he is an old 32yo four stars dl who can't make even one assist his sa is corner kicks last season made over 28 assists helped me win the league and cl,also I changed twi mcs,the dl and the gk.

despite the losses I'm still second in league but the first is a token buyer,team full scout and won 11/11 of his matchs plus every game he has like 5people supporting him ,he is really top,so this season goal is to finish in the top 4 I guess
    Last edited by ElPocho; 10-28-2016 at 02:47 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Goal average vs Ajax.

Results vs this team?
    Which means head to head result against who you are tied on points....

hrid (football wizards)
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    Which means head to head result against who you are tied on points....

hrid (football wizards)
    Exact, as have to be...

why i'm not third ?-imageshackeline.jpg

Because was not normal before (first was not the real rule..) when you had same points vs the first, you won x2 times the first, but, vs the last, that can be a abandoned team yo won just 3-0 3-0 and and the other team with same points as you won 6-0 5-0 and this goal differance decided who is 1st, despite you had same points as the leader and won him 2 times.....

Now is what we call real and fair xD
    Last edited by khris; 10-28-2016 at 03:42 PM.