Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Sold my third GK mid to late last season... started getting GK recommended again. Signed a third GK before start of this season... today got ST/AM which I happily signed.
    xander likes this.

Apprentice
    Today a new recommendation....another GK...lol...is it possibile that Nordeus improves this thing? It's better if we have the possibility to indicate which player we desire...
    Last edited by Iridensys; 05-31-2017 at 07:26 AM.

for the first time I saw a recommended player with three postions st, aml, amr. That's new to me, don't know about you
    lespa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    for the first time I saw a recommended player with three postions st, aml, amr. That's new to me, don't know about you
    That is new...Screen shot then ?

Okay I need some help fellas.
    For as long as I remember, I always get attacking midfielders/strikers as recommended players. As I am non paying manager, never took interest on them but this season I want to try one of the 79T players out of curiosity. So vacant a spot in the strikers section, hoping to sign one. But not everything goes as you plan, right? (This is some realism sh*t) . Yes I got recommended players as defendersRecommended players - how the engine works-recom.jpg

I already have a good defense line up Recommended players - how the engine works-team1.jpg
    Here's a little price comparison with one of my new buy this season Recommended players - how the engine works-comp.jpg

So should I invest 79T for a 19yo defender or wait for another batch of recommended players and hope it will be an attacking batch.

As always many thanks for attending my question and all suggestions are welcome. Have a good day!
    Killroy likes this.

Okay I need some help fellas.
    For as long as I remember, I always get attacking midfielders/strikers as recommended players. As I am non paying manager, never took interest on them but this season I want to try one of the 79T players out of curiosity. So vacant a spot in the strikers section, hoping to sign one. But not everything goes as you plan, right? (This is some realism sh*t) . Yes I got recommended players as defendersClick image for larger version. 

Name:	recom.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	82963

I already have a good defense line up Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	82964
    Here's a little price comparison with one of my new buy this season Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comp.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	82965

So should I invest 79T for a 19yo defender or wait for another batch of recommended players and hope it will be an attacking batch.

As always many thanks for attending my question and all suggestions are welcome. Have a good day!
    Bunzo likes this.

What help do you need ?
    You sign the 19 year old player for 79 tokens
    The_Savage_1 and xander like this.

Yes, and play him as DR provided his skills suit (eg need some crossing)

EDIT: I see he has ample crossing
    xander likes this.

Rookie
    how the f.... i never had a defender on recommended players. and he gots defensive wall, what are you waiting for??? )
    xander likes this.

Thanks for the assist.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast