Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

This has become a joke, my last 5 now, all GKs. And probably before that as all i can remember is seeing GKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmitchell303 View Post
    This has become a joke, my last 5 now, all GKs. And probably before that as all i can remember is seeing GKs.
    Just got my new RP for the week.. GK.

Apprentice
    Today another ST; it' ridicolous.

It is impossible for me to have DC or MC, only ST (90%) or GK (10%).

Apprentice
    That's incredible.

Today the first DMC/DC in 8 seasons.

Thanks Nordeus

Another GK for me today. Even bought an extra GK a few days ago to have 3 in my Squad to see if it would make a difference but still recommended me a GK.

Edit: Sorry for the double posting - probably a typical newbie error!
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 06-22-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Double posting

Hi Guys,

a few hours ago, I've posted a message here in this thread but unfortunately it didn't go through. I'll try it again

---
    Hi guys,

first time poster here! I've read and actually learned and gathered a ton of helpful information in this forum. So thank you all afterwards for sharing your wisdom and insights!

I've recently started to play this game on the first of July (2017), so I can't give you a lot of detailed data concerning the recommended players mechanics and I am as unsure as you are, how this whole feature is actually working.

But here are as followed my recommended players so far (I can't remember the other players I didn't sign, but they had as far as I can remember all the same positions):
    - ST/AMR: Bought the best one for 79 Tokens
    - ST/AMR: Bought the best one for 79 Tokens
    - MC/DMC: Bought the best one for 79 Tokens

Today I got an offer for the following three players:
    Recommended players - how the engine works-rec_players_22062017.jpg

So, I had actually a kind of a variation in the recommendations so far. I’m not sure, whether I should buy the "best" player for 69 tokens, because the season is almost over and he will soon get a year older and his SA is probably not very useful. On the other hand, my best (and one and only) DL has only a strength of 19 and he is already 24 years old and the weakest spot in my squad.

I'm not quite sure whether this information can help us to figure out, how the mechanic does work. But I'll keep track on my following recommendations (including screenshots) and I will let you know. If you are interested in my whole squad I can give you of course more information.

Best,
    Nidd

Kto
    I ve started last season a second team just for testing. In two almost full seasons so far I had like 5-6 recommendations. Thats a huge difference to my main team. I guess beginning levels are different concerning recommendations.
    I would not buy players as late in the season (I even didnt in the middle), unless you dont care about tokens and invest money.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Hey Kto,

thank you for your advice and yes - maybe low level managers do get more (or more fitting?) recommendations.

Best,
    Nidd

How often does the game offer the recommended players?

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast