Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ending 1st season and preparing for 2nd season and treble - advises and tips

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    keep those players, the rest start selling now,
    and try to find some 3* players with no contract (free agents veterans)
    All your team counts for the next cup draw
    Ending 1st season and preparing for 2nd season and treble - advises and tips-new-team.jpg

try to find 5* veterans , money is a problem in lower levels
    (but as I can see greens aren't a problem for you, so you could sell your GK and Fereira, 21 y.o. to get some cash)

better ftry to find double position players (DL-DC, DC-DMC instead of DL, DMC )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks for your inputs !

I've had a successful selling last night. I've sold 11 players from the first transfer listing. 2 of them even got into a bidding war above 10 rounds. As 5 of them were from my 11 line-up, I've taken 4 cheap 3 star players to play instead for the upcoming 2 games in the league. The budget estimation was good.

Here is my squad now:

Ending 1st season and preparing for 2nd season and treble - advises and tips-squad2.jpg

Tonight I will also sell one of the 2 highlighted, as I really don't need both of them next season and it will give me a better cup draw also. I'm still thinking at the balance AMC/ST with Free Kick vs 20 yo.

@Nik, I'll keep the GK for now as he is young and I already need to buy 5 players in the first 11 team.

I will be aiming to get players with 2 positions at least, but I also want to avoid bidding wars as I don't have so many tokens.
    Last edited by rault; 11-11-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12