Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Improved Youth Academy!

I am impressed that it's possible to make such a little improvement
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-13-2016 at 10:54 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I am impressed that you 're impressed
    Gert Funck and Alessio Fitch like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    [Official] Improved Youth Academy!-polar-bear-facepalm.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggles View Post
    Does anyone bother to pump up a four star youth to five stars (in a team otherwise filled with 5-6 star players) -- when they start off with around 65% quality?

Do no. of skills received make any difference? (noticed certain ones who receive lower no. of skill point per session seem to get more skills at times than ones who get more skill points per session)?
    Find and read Al's threads for fast trainers and budgeting.
    Bunzo likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    This is a bit unnecessarily harsh. It's the weekend, it's just an opening announcement.
    Many of us seem to have unrealistic expectations about communication and development. If Nordeus is taking any step to improve aspects of the game or reach the community, this is encouraging.
    It was stated that our concerns and voices were heard? NOT really..This isn't an improvement at all and if they "think" they've improved this, then what's up with RECOMMENDATIONS ? 16 tokens for a middle 4 stars player??? LOOOOL....I mean common wtf it's happening ? I remember all recommendations until a month ago were at least 5 stars and many times 6 stars for the Top player...So here kitty kitty we improved academy and we destroyed recommendations right? Pffffffff for me this is a BIG JOKE !
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

My first one better be a striker!
    Bunzo likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Alessio,
    Did you get a recommended player today? If so it´s screwed up on the first day of a new season again I was recommended a keeper today 79 tokens for a 5 star player (It´s a bug) This has happened a few times to me.
    And yes they´re not listening to anyone…The youth academy is still useless even after the reduction in token costs for a player & to top it all off many are facing higher level opponents in the Champions League just like the cup.
    To be honest they´re slowly pissing me off with this game….
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Alessio,
    Did you get a recommended player today? If so it´s screwed up on the first day of a new season again I was recommended a keeper today 79 tokens for a 5 star player (It´s a bug) This has happened a few times to me.
    And yes they´re not listening to anyone…The youth academy is still useless even after the reduction in token costs for a player & to top it all off many are facing higher level opponents in the Champions League just like the cup.
    To be honest they´re slowly pissing me off with this game….
    Yeah bro a 67% quality Recommendation for the Top player costing 16 tokens WORST than in academy LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Pffffffff talking about Champions League...I've just checked mine and I am the ONLY Level 25, all the rest are level 26 and close to my quality or higher, but they still have one level above so they can all become higher quality than me...Unless I pour down greens haha
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Yeah bro a 67% quality Recommendation for the Top player costing 16 tokens WORST than in academy LOL
    My first one is a dc-dl with 64% , surprisingly it has got the highest value in terms of price among my all defenders. Don't know how to evaluate it..

hrid (football wizards)
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 11-13-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast