Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Improved Youth Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    Conclusion: useless
    Unless you're a noob in auctions/bidding war like me...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Addicted
    Ok....so no matter these youngsters are fast trainers or good performers, they are token suckers and green pack drainers for sure.

So my decision is to stay away from them, good luck guys lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Unless you're a noob in auctions/bidding war like me...
    I think the system takes the average manager (50-60%). And then maybe it is useful to buy a youthplayer.
    If u have a team full of 5 and 6 stars, like me,whats the use of buying players with tokens who are 2,3 or 4 stars?
    Only for trainingbonusses I keep the young players I get. And I will never spend tokens on them. Not even 1.
    CM-16 likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brinkhuijsen View Post
    I think the system takes the average manager (50-60%). And then maybe it is useful to buy a youthplayer.
    If u have a team full of 5 and 6 stars, like me,whats the use of buying players with tokens who are 2,3 or 4 stars?
    Only for trainingbonusses I keep the young players I get. And I will never spend tokens on them. Not even 1.
    Yeah you're not wrong for that one
    Back then I was unable to buy a single player unless I'm very lucky so my team was between 2-4 star with only two 5* players. I was really underperforming at that time so sometimes I was tempted to sign a 4* player which costs 24T...

Luckily there are more servers for auctions so bidding wars appear less often...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Apprentice
    Don't have enough Token to survive this biding war. No option than to avoid early signing .

Well Moi DON"T hurry in replying to any of us LOL....Our concerns and voices are worthless as it seems, as you guys don't give a flying **** on actually doing something as we suggest....Way to listen to your spenders...Pathetic
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    TL;DR? no significant improve?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Well Moi DON"T hurry in replying to any of us ...Pathetic
    This is a bit unnecessarily harsh. It's the weekend, it's just an opening announcement.
    Many of us seem to have unrealistic expectations about communication and development. If Nordeus is taking any step to improve aspects of the game or reach the community, this is encouraging.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    This is a bit unnecessarily harsh. It's the weekend, it's just an opening announcement.
    Many of us seem to have unrealistic expectations about communication and development. If Nordeus is taking any step to improve aspects of the game or reach the community, this is encouraging.
    Yes this is a god step for Nordeus now we only pay 10 Tokens for a crap quality player…so it´s win win
    madflo19, XA14 and Alessio Fitch like this.

Does anyone bother to pump up a four star youth to five stars (in a team otherwise filled with 5-6 star players) -- when they start off with around 65% quality?

Do no. of skills received make any difference? (noticed certain ones who receive lower no. of skill point per session seem to get more skills at times than ones who get more skill points per session)?

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast