• 1 Post By Tataaaaooo
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Game times

Rookie

Game times

So the 3 hours restriction is enough?
    I dont think so
    I finish a game at 12 with 70℅ cond
    In 3h I win 6℅ how is my team supposed to play any good finishing with cond levels of 60 to 50??
    Bump the time diff for 6h minimum its ridiculous

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk

Addicted
    game time is ridiculous as always....I said many season already especially last season~~ look at the picture for the game time that i have coming~~~

Game times-screenshot_2016-09-22-18-18-22.jpg

well.... people will tell you to have two team, and they said they have "well" arrange, only thing is we don't know how to arrange it~

ok, well.... anyone can tell me arrange that I have a game in 10:40am, my other game is happening at 3:38pm... and my last game is going to be at 7:36pm.... but the supper stupid thing is.... the next day (25th), it is totally free without any regular game!!! why I am only in CL and league, still schedule 3 games in a day within 10h (10:40am to 7:36pm...that is only 9hr in between!!!) with the next day is totally free ??? really?? this is most ridiculous thing!
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 09-23-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Famous
    I'd rather have 3 matches in 10 hours than 3 in 18, at least I can attend easily.

I sub in as many B-level players as I'm comfortable with each match, or start them when the Q difference allows it. If you don't have packs to spare, you probably are best picking and choosing your fights.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    Its 2 games a day. Where u see 18 hours difference?

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    game time is ridiculous as always....I said many season already especially last season~~ look at the picture for the game time that i have coming~~~

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-22-18-18-22.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	71611

well.... people will tell you to have two team, and they said they have "well" arrange, only thing is we don't know how to arrange it~

ok, well.... anyone can tell me arrange that I have a game in 10:40am, my other game is happening at 3:38pm... and my last game is going to be at 7:36pm.... but the supper stupid thing is.... the next day (25th), it is totally free without any regular game!!! why I am only in CL and league, still schedule 3 games in a day within 10h (10:40am to 7:36pm...that is only 9hr in between!!!) with the next day is totally free ??? really?? this is most ridiculous thing!
    I agree that the schedule is bad to you. I never note Nordeus explaining about this. I just study myself and try to explain to you what I believe. Please don't blame me if I am incorrect. Pointing out mistake is welcome. My explanation is based on my assumptions on localities of your teams and your opponents. Actually I have no information. The explanation may not be applicable if such assumptions are greatly incorrect. Let me begin.

Your team is from North or South America. Your first two matches were against European or African teams. Both matches were on same T11 season day. During morning or early afternoon in America, managers in America and Europe are likely awake. So these matches were arranged in these several hours. They could not be moved to previous calendar day (23 Sept) because it was a previous season day before a normal person living in N. or S. America goes to bed.at night. And matches normally do not scheduled in midnight.

The third match was against a team from Asia or Oceania and was on next T11 season day. During late afternoon or before midnight in America, managers from Asia/Oceania/America teams are awake. So the match time was arranged at night in America. Unluckily, this is on same season day of previous 2 matches. This match could not be moved to next calendar day (25 Sept) because managers from Asia/Oceania are likely still asleep during morning /early afternoon and it would be another T11 season day at night.

The forth and fifth matches were on third T11 season day and the opponents were from Europe or Africa. The matches could not move to previous calendar day (25 Sept) because managers in Europe or Africa are asleep before midnight of America. As a result, there was no fixture on 25 Sept.

Fixture scheduling still have much room for improvement. There should be some methods to avoid such bad schedule to your team. But I do not have any good suggestion. I can only propose to arrange some matches during midnight of you or your opponents, or avoid 2 opponents on similar time zones to play against same team on same T11 Season day. These suggestions have their own disadvantages or not feasible to implement.

I am also sorry for my poor English.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-24-2016 at 02:26 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I agree that the schedule is bad to you. I never note Nordeus explaining about this. I just study myself and try to explain to you what I believe. Please don't blame me if I am incorrect. Pointing out mistake is welcome. My explanation is based on my assumptions on localities of your teams and your opponents. Actually I have no information. The explanation may not be applicable if such assumptions are greatly incorrect. Let me begin.

Your team is from North or South America. Your first two matches were against European or African teams. Both matches were on same T11 season day. During morning or early afternoon in America, managers in America and Europe are likely awake. So these matches were arranged in these several hours. They could not be moved to previous calendar day (23 Sept) because it was a previous season day before a normal person living in N. or S. America goes to bed.at night. And matches normally do not scheduled in midnight.

The third match was against a team from Asia or Oceania and was on next T11 season day. During late afternoon or before midnight in America, managers from Asia/Oceania/America teams are awake. So the match time was arranged at night in America. Unluckily, this is on same season day of previous 2 matches. This match could not be moved to next calendar day (25 Sept) because managers from Asia/Oceania are likely still asleep during morning /early afternoon and it would be another T11 season day at night.

The forth and fifth matches were on third T11 season day and the opponents were from Europe or Africa. The matches could not move to previous calendar day (25 Sept) because managers in Europe or Africa are asleep before midnight of America. As a result, there was no fixture on 25 Sept.

Fixture scheduling still have much room for improvement. There should be some methods to avoid such bad schedule to your team. But I do not have any good suggestion. I can only propose to arrange some matches during midnight of you or your opponents, or avoid 2 opponents on similar time zones to play against same team on same T11 Season day. These suggestions have their own disadvantages or not feasible to implement.

I am also sorry for my poor English.
    thanks for the reply, but yea, the game time is suck~ this is not happening only in this season... (and this is the best season i have...so far, only have 1 day like that...) last season, i have 4 times like that...i am like.... what the......

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    thanks for the reply, but yea, the game time is suck~ this is not happening only in this season... (and this is the best season i have...so far, only have 1 day like that...) last season, i have 4 times like that...i am like.... what the......
    Under the current mechanism, managers from America are born unlucky. I understand this may even be a bigger problem than expensive tokens or lacking token videos, because 1 busy day can ruin chances in multiple competitions and this cannot be solved with money. American managers are minority. This problem has not been handled.

If there is no good suggestion on scheduling mechanism, solution may be allowing managers to choose working time zone, or preseting formation/tactic changes/training in between matches.

Watch the free videos each day for free rests. Not only can you use these to play the same roster on days you have 3 games without them tiring, you can get enough free rests doing this to train players throughout the year so that as many as 8 players will be low/mid 5 star as soon as next season starts. Great way to keep a great team going.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeybrianboy View Post
    Watch the free videos each day for free rests. Not only can you use these to play the same roster on days you have 3 games without them tiring, you can get enough free rests doing this to train players throughout the year so that as many as 8 players will be low/mid 5 star as soon as next season starts. Great way to keep a great team going.
    Really ?
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeybrianboy View Post
    I'm sorry, but I can't imaging more obvious thing to say. You see, no one wants to spend rest packs just to keep the team afloat. It's a waste of limited and very precious resource. If you don't understand that, I'd recommend you to read some guides about the game: Tutorials and Guides
    It wasn't our day.