Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 34

Into knockout stage of cup after win last night. Had 1 win and 1 draw in league since yesterday. Two more injuries though, taking tally in matches up to 8.

I'm sick of this game: For league matches I play against teams way weaker than mine! I have 17 average and this last team had 13... I lost 0-2 (the 2nd because i attacked with everything in the last minutes).

The game was super boring. I use 3 central defenders, 2 backwings, 2 MC, 1 AMC and 2 ST... And so few opportunities to score. Then the opponent gets an opportunitty -> goal.

I have a free kick (freekick hability) over the barrier, but the keero makes an awsome save! (the keeper is 2 stars (11 quality....) my keeper is 4 stars!). then loosing 0-1, i have an opportunity, shoot, defender blocks it, another shoot by another player of mine, blocked, then a 3rd chance, bocked away.............. really?! My strikers are 4 stars against 2 stars defenders..... SERIOUS?!

I watched the game, and had a fan supporting (15% ball possession)... the opponent didnt watch... And I lose?!... Right.

I'll stop playing it, maybe I'll start to win every game...

(PS: on the champin's league, i have 4 games, 4 victories, 13 goals scored, none taken... and the teams there are like those of my league. So really?! Make this game right please.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Maya View Post
    I'm sick of this game: For league matches I play against teams way weaker than mine! I have 17 average and this last team had 13... I lost 0-2 (the 2nd because i attacked with everything in the last minutes).

The game was super boring. I use 3 central defenders, 2 backwings, 2 MC, 1 AMC and 2 ST... And so few opportunities to score. Then the opponent gets an opportunitty -> goal.

I have a free kick (freekick hability) over the barrier, but the keero makes an awsome save! (the keeper is 2 stars (11 quality....) my keeper is 4 stars!). then loosing 0-1, i have an opportunity, shoot, defender blocks it, another shoot by another player of mine, blocked, then a 3rd chance, bocked away.............. really?! My strikers are 4 stars against 2 stars defenders..... SERIOUS?!

I watched the game, and had a fan supporting (15% ball possession)... the opponent didnt watch... And I lose?!... Right.

I'll stop playing it, maybe I'll start to win every game...

(PS: on the champin's league, i have 4 games, 4 victories, 13 goals scored, none taken... and the teams there are like those of my league. So really?! Make this game right please.)
    I usually make minor adjustments if i sense my team is under performing. I had a mini blip last season losing a league game i really should of won, so increased the win bonus by +20k and didn't have any issues after that.

Formations, i can't really advise too much on, because i go against the grain on what most other people on here do, changing it up every other game. I stick to a bold 4-4-1-1 and select attacking or defending mentality based on level and average team quality of opponent.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

last 16 of the cup will get knocked out as usual, as just like every year i am again meeting my friend and hes 10 seasons ahead of me!!! the best result i ever had against him was a 2-0 loss!!

its annoying every year i meet him in the last 16!!!!
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

last 16 of the cup will get knocked out as usual, as just like every year i am again meeting my friend and hes 10 seasons ahead of me!!! the best result i ever had against him was a 2-0 loss!!

its annoying every year i meet him in the last 16!!!!
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

Results for 28.11.2012

League W 2-1: A result that was needed in the current situation in the league with a 2-1 win away, 2 goals within minutes of each other were scored from my side, including a goal from lazy Benoit who I critized recently due to poor form, Opponents pulled one back from the penalty spot just before half-time but my team hanged on for the win during the second half and we finally get the 3 points and better news most of my rivals drew there games today, meaning it leaves me 3rd 2 points behind.

Champions League W 2-1: Another good result and similar to the league game, lead 2-0, opponents pulled one back and we hanged on yet again for the win, this sets up a showdown in the final group game at home which a draw would see us win the group.

Much better because its easy to lose interest when you start losing games.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-28-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Friends who needs um! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Friends who needs um! lol
    Not me, usually other players when they face me or if they want me to lose games in the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Important league win against 1st team PARTIZAN...hahahahaha
    It cost me two player's injury...both for 6 days...damn

Games

League table

Champion league table

Last edited by NTNK; 11-28-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Apprentice
    I came away with a scrappy 0-1 away win had to play 4-3-3 and make my left and right mid play in centre, seemed to work as i finally kept a clean sheet..I'm 2nd and i have to play 1st tomorrow I really am quite happy to finish in the top 4 at this present stage

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast