Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Players lose skills every new season

Quote Originally Posted by Moly0212 View Post
    I use all token I save up 3 seasons to buy a very best player that I hope he can contribute for longtime as he is only 19. But the season he is so so low and I need to play 5 more season to get him back to his last lvl when he will be 24 years old.

Nonsense
    Player progression, eh?

I actually can't keep my players 5* as well without power training. Nordeus should make this one better so we don't have to revitalize our squad (by buying 18 years olds) every season or look for high quality Nordgens (high 5*)
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @CM-16
    now you 're talking greeks to him - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This game, like all others, is all geared towards you spending your hard earned cash on tokens.. plain and simple.
    They could throw you a bone once in a while and give you a nice reward. I got a small reward this weekend when our Football Association got promoted to Gold Div 3, we got the usual "reward" of health packs etc. 5 of each I think it was. But along with that we got 20 tokens each [approx £2]... "whoop de bloody dooo!" In my opinion it should be more, wayyyy more, it wouldn't really cost them anything, and it'll also generate some good feedback for Nordeus for a change.
    You've only got to read other threads about youth players etc and the cost of those coming through your academy, to see why people are ticked off!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KT Cole View Post
    This game, like all others, is all geared towards you spending your hard earned cash on tokens.. plain and simple.
    They could throw you a bone once in a while and give you a nice reward. I got a small reward this weekend when our Football Association got promoted to Gold Div 3, we got the usual "reward" of health packs etc. 5 of each I think it was. But along with that we got 20 tokens each [approx £2]... "whoop de bloody dooo!" In my opinion it should be more, wayyyy more, it wouldn't really cost them anything, and it'll also generate some good feedback for Nordeus for a change.
    You've only got to read other threads about youth players etc and the cost of those coming through your academy, to see why people are ticked off!
    My association finished first in the association league we were rewarded with 10 morale boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    My association finished first in the association league we were rewarded with 10 morale boosters.
    Yep, I can't imagine more useless "reward". They can take it and stick up in their...
    I currently have 136 blues and this amount grows slowly every week.
    Bunzo likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12