Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: High Level Clubs - League draw issues at high levels

Finished 12th level 50. Promoted to level 51

This remind me a suggestion I did regarding high levels...

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...evel-50-a.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    So you have been promoted from 12th last season? This is something I never heard off, damn.
    why are you saying that ?
    it happened last season with Macva and Cascada
    here #238
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ecords-24.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ffs Promoted again from 12th place,you really are clutching at straws to prevent this game folding. You ruined it Dev,s ,not us managers lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Promoted to level 48 today.
    Daily rutine, wake early to check tranfer marked.
    Best players 4*

That does not fit in to the squads of 7-9 stars the competable teams have.
    So 500 greens to train him? (is that the answer Nordeus?)
    What is the point of promotions, if the just ruin the game?
    Groundhogs day - that movie says it all. All is the same, every season the same! What ever you do, next season you wake up to the exact same issue, the same opponents, the same 5 teams able to compete, only games important is against them, the same teams.

I am on the verge of dropping out.. Nothing has been done to higher levels. Not even the Academy was actually improved. So far Nordeus keeps saying they will do something, so over a half year it has been the same, no change. not even a estimated expectancy of an actual improve or at least some though, no nothing
    It is like hitting into a pillow!
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 12-11-2016 at 09:01 AM.
    seanmeg likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

They do not care the opinion of the players.
    Just they need to make money from players to buy tokens and players.
    This season I finished on 9th place and went LEVAL up, and I did not want that.I want to ask why I went the next level ?!?
    They ****ed up my whole strategy and tactics for this season.

Their idea of fairness and im promoted from 12th place ??? MORONS!!!!!!!High Level Clubs - League draw issues at high levels-cup.jpg

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    There definitely is work to be done with the game experience at the higher levels (45-50 +). This thread isn't the only one discussing the topic really. The issue pops up every now and then. We also get some tickets over at the support channel from some of the veterans in Top 11.

This whole thing is definitely on the radar here. I've been conversing with the devs about this, as it's my job to know everything that's going on in the forum.
    The guys and gals have explained to me that this is something often brought up during their meetings. They're brainstorming for ideas that aim to help out with this whole situation at the top levels.

The devs do want to handle this matter and are already looking for ways to improve the overall experience of the veterans.
    Every change brought to any game takes time to develop and to eventually get implemented. And yep, I very well know how frustrating the wait can be, because Top 11 ain't the only game I play. Patch day is always an eternity away... :/

Quote Originally Posted by bladestz View Post
    They do not care the opinion of the players.
    Btw it's kinda ludicrous to think that the devs of a game don't give 2 cents for what the community thinks. I've been in this industry long enough to know that without a community a game dies. Sure it will continue to exist... but as an empty shell, without the people who constantly chatter about it. Who constantly bring it up in their discussions and such.
    LeManiaque and Pjkeogh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    There definitely is work to be done with the game experience at the higher levels (45-50 +). This thread isn't the only one discussing the topic really. The issue pops up every now and then. We also get some tickets over at the support channel from some of the veterans in Top 11.

This whole thing is definitely on the radar here. I've been conversing with the devs about this, as it's my job to know everything that's going on in the forum.
    The guys and gals have explained to me that this is something often brought up during their meetings. They're brainstorming for ideas that aim to help out with this whole situation at the top levels.

The devs do want to handle this matter and are already looking for ways to improve the overall experience of the veterans.
    Every change brought to any game takes time to develop and to eventually get implemented. And yep, I very well know how frustrating the wait can be, because Top 11 ain't the only game I play. Patch day is always an eternity away... :/

Btw it's kinda ludicrous to think that the devs of a game don't give 2 cents for what the community thinks. I've been in this industry long enough to know that without a community a game dies. Sure it will continue to exist... but as an empty shell, without the people who constantly chatter about it. Who constantly bring it up in their discussions and such.
    Is there any timeframe? for example the auction issue? other things to keep us hanging by?

High Level Clubs - League draw issues at high levels-capture.jpg

7-8 seasons like this, training maxed out at level 91 because that is only way to replace players

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

I know from years of playing T11 that Nordeus is paying attention to customer feedback. There's no doubt about it.

I have a simple suggestion for fixing the higher levels: cap all players at a certain level. It will actually make the game very interesting to play, for several reasons. A good round level would be 50. Relegation from this top level would probably need to be implemented.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast