Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super League competition for first time

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Super League competition for first time

First season of the new competition, the Super League and let’s take a look how it’s going.
    Using also the old version.

The team
    This season I ‘m participating with a reserve team I have, ManU which finished 7th in a lv6 league.
    It ‘s a team that I made for experimental reason, doing some test, playing for fan without really coaching, saving some sources and the plans were to start again from lv1 after take over but this option stopped suddenly before have the chance to do it.
    ManU also took place in this contest of Khris some seasons ago
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...khris-eng.html

Super League competition  for first time-1-history.jpg

The roster
    This is the roster the 1st day and then I bought some new players. I don’t want to have a big roster as I ‘m gonna stay again in the same level so the target was to find and have players in multiple positions. From previous season I started participating in a very good FA group.
    Super League competition  for first time-2-team-d1.jpg

Super League competition  for first time-3-team-d6.jpg

Group games
    Usually I ‘m playing T11 from my pc so I use the old version as I have also two other active teams and three browsers open at the same time.
    So it’s interesting to examine how things look with the old version (for my friend cookizz too).
    The games of S.L. have orange color . We must be careful with that as in previous seasons this was the color of the friendly games. Same with our friends who also playing S.L. (I usually don’t support in friendly games).

Super League competition  for first time-4-games.jpg

Opponents
    Let’s see my group opponents
    This is Rookie, finished 6th
    Super League competition  for first time-5-oppo-rokie.jpg

This season he is in my league (just to remind, I ‘m staying in the same lv as I don’t have the time to play with a third team)
    Super League competition  for first time-5-oppo-rokie-league.jpg

The second is Bayern, a very weak team.
    - For sure he lost some seasons but now he is 3rd in his league.
    - This is a league with very weak teams. I thought that those “weak” leagues with semi-abandoned teams was stopped.

Super League competition  for first time-6-oppo-bm.jpg

Super League competition  for first time-6-oppo-bm-2.jpg

Super League competition  for first time-6-oppo-bm-3-league.jpg

This is the third and the weaker team Dayvis. The mystery here is why he hasn’t in his profile the position of previous season league ? and why he is playing in a Lv6 league ?
    - His profile (in the new version too) it’s empty like never promote to the next level but then how is he playing in Super League ? When I asked if teams promoted from 9th position (as before some teams promoted from 8th position in next level) will also participate in the next S.L. the answer were no.

- Taking a look at his profile, also reminds me a bot team (weak players, few money and stadium seats) but “Dayvis” it’s not a bot name (nordeus generated teams).
    Probably an abandoned team which used to complete our group of 4 ?

Super League competition  for first time-7-oppo-davis.jpg

Super League competition  for first time-7-oppo-davis-2.jpg

Super League competition  for first time-7-oppo-davis-3-old.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-27-2016 at 04:28 PM.
    cookizzz, Fcgrfr and Al Svanberg like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

CH.L.

Some more things to say (about the old version).

I cannot see the S.L. competition but now if I ‘ll go to CH.L. competition, it’s not empty (saying the usual – you ‘re not participating this season in CH.L.) but it shows a CH.L. competition (the groups so far), unknown to me. I don’t recognize any of those teams except 1-2 who are also in my Cup.
    Maybe it’s the “connected” CH.L. from where the 3rd position teams will fill my S.L. draw ?
    Don’t know, we ‘ll see later.

Super League competition  for first time-8-ch-l-groups.jpg

Stats
    In old version, doesn’t show in my players stats the goals they scored in S.L. . It’s empty but when I go to the stats of the team, I can see that those goals counting there.

Super League competition  for first time-9-1-sharp-1.jpg

Much better stats
    Super League competition  for first time-9-sharp-2.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-27-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Finance
    Those are the prizes of the competitions. In down right corner, it,s the money from the CH.L. I can see.
    According to that announcement , the prices for the winners were increased from this season.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...increases.html

If we see the old prizes from this very useful thread of J4, the prize for the Lv7 CH.L. winner was 1.22 M’ and now is 5.27 M’. If the money from the final (4.06 M’) included, then it’s the same. Maybe because it’s from the old version. If someone is playing in a lv7 CH.L., could give some info here.
    According also from J4 thread, I ‘m playing in a Lv9 Cup.
    The prize for the winner was 1.74 M’ and now is 7.5 M’ – 5.78 M’ (of the final) = 1.72 M’.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...onsorship.html

So, are those winner prizes are extra ?
    Don’t know. I hope that I ‘ll win some title and examine I further.

- S.L. has one more round (and extra money) from CH.L.
    - Now the Cup has one less round as there are 64 teams instead of 128

Super League competition  for first time-10-prizes.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-27-2016 at 04:29 PM.

The group
    So, I past easily from the groups
    Super League competition  for first time-11-group-final.jpg

K.O. rounds
    And that’s the draw
    Super League competition  for first time-12-k.o.-1.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-27-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Other teams
    My other active teams, NIK lv26 and RINOKEROS lv13 won the league last season and this one they ‘re playing in a +1 lv CH.L.
    Well, that’s not new …
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...aw-system.html

So I decided to go for the Super League as there are many strong teams +1 level and few chances to win the cup. Also it would be nice to add this new cup in my trophy room. It’s little complicated as some results are unpredictable.
    Let’s see if I ‘ll manage to finish in 3rd position and whatever comes later.

Super League competition  for first time-13-nik-ch-l-sl-1.jpg

Super League competition  for first time-14-rino-ch-l-sl-1.jpg

I ‘ll update this thread with some news. If you want to ask or add anything , don’t reply all the post, just copy/paste the relative phrase.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-27-2016 at 04:30 PM.
    madflo19, cookizzz, Fcgrfr and 1 others like this.

Famous
    Thanks a lot for your information. Before reading this, I don't know anything about design of SL except that it starts on season day1 and CL group stage 3rd placed team will join SL at one point.

I guess the weak team FC BayernMunchen might rank 8th in last season. Nordeus does not create a new picture of trophy of 8th placed team in old T11. So 8th place trophy of previous season could not be shown in manager profile. This team might rank 7th place in the latest season that it promoted before last season. And this is the last one shown in his trophy room.

Are all friendly (Association and ordinary) matches shown in silver/grey/white color instead of yellow in this season?

In this season, I no longer put much effort to manage my teams and don't care about their positions. But I still login to keep them existing. One of my teams still has a chance to rank 3rd in CL group stage and to be moved to SL. Probably I will experience participating a competition that even if I will win, I don't even know before the start of next season.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-27-2016 at 11:15 AM.
    Al Svanberg and nikolgiorgos like this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, are those winner prizes are extra ?
    Yes, the winner's prize is extra. You will win 4.06M for the final and 5.27M for winning the lvl7 CH.L (9.33M in total).

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Are all friendly (Association and ordinary) matches shown in silver/grey/white color instead of yellow in this season?
    Yes. It looks much nicer IMO

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Some more things to say (about the old version).

I cannot see the S.L. competition but now if I ‘ll go to CH.L. competition, it’s not empty (saying the usual – you ‘re not participating this season in CH.L.) but it shows a CH.L. competition (the groups so far), unknown to me. I don’t recognize any of those teams except 1-2 who are also in my Cup.
    Maybe it’s the “connected” CH.L. from where the 3rd position teams will fill my S.L. draw ?
    I just notice that even my team which failed to promote in last season connects to a CL that it does not participate. So it may not a simple connection between one SL to one CL.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 10-27-2016 at 11:39 AM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

@ cookizzz
    I guess the weak team FC BayernMunchen might rank 8th in last season.
    yes you 're right about Bayern , in the new version has the 8th ranking but you know I messed up a little the part about the my opponents
    As I was doing some other jobs too, something went wrong in copy/paste - lol
    I was talking about the last team of the group, Dayvis, there it's the mystery.
    I edited the 1st post and now you can see what I 'm talking about.

@Jeeves
    Yes, the winner's prize is extra. You will win 4.06M for the final and 5.27M for winning the lvl7 CH.L (9.33M in total).
    Ok, thanks for clarifying but still I miss something

According to those calculations about CH.L., we have (games X money) :
    Groups (6X1.42=8.7) + qf16 (2X1.85=3.7) + qf8 (2X2.4=4.8) +semi finals (2X3.12=6.24) + final partic. 4.06 = 27.5 M’
    >>> total money till the final - it's the same so far
    Old winner’s prize 1.22 +27.5= 28.72 , new prize 5.27 + 27.5=32.77

In the thread/ announcement saying
    So, teams winning the Champions League, the Super League, or the Cup will get 75% more cash than they are currently getting,
    But that’s not +75%, it’s about 15% in total
    and if we talk about the last game only, then it's + 330%
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-27-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast