Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Player Good Or Bad

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Don look at the skills, look at the stats.

U wanna know if is a "key player" or whatever what thing he is? do a friendly vs a 1* team to oversize the internal proggramming, so in this case you will see how determinant he can be in a fast way.

9 stars don't matter if a ST is proggrammed to have a Max. of ratio scoing of 1 goal per 10 matches when some players the ratio with 5 stars is 12 goals in 10 matches. Remember, internal proggramming. The other thing are just stars.
    this player is 5 star and train him and now he is 6 star player

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by naveen.rana61 View Post
    this player is 5 star and train him and now he is 6 star player

aha, hecan have 5, 6 7,8 or 9 stars, but if the ratio of score that he have as Max. is 1 of 10 shots, and is programmed to don't participe, you can train him till the moon, nothing will change.

Stats, count. Why you don't do a couple friendlies with this player against a 1* team and you post here the captures and explain what he do? this will be better than try to explain all my philosophy as if I read the bible xD

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

That's all, fiendlis can be a referance of how determinant can be players.
    In my case has worked very well for me... maybe Ive a 6th sense but I usually use very well the friendlies and matches info xD then of course every match have a scenario and the thing is not o simple, but, I keep and want to believ that the game, is not so paranoid. You should try the Gk in a match xD

I remember Lehmann been a scoer from FK's and corners.... never tryed out position eally with GK's but... why not? all are ratios by default... if work, work xD
    I agree that performance in friendly matches can be used as reference for evaluating player's form. The player's impact to the team may also be viewed through live matches. But managers should not highly relied on these because the game engine of official and friendly matches seem to be different.

Apprentice
    anyone try testing againts the Mourinho?
    Players that can get 8 rating and above should be very very good.

this player didn't perform well what should i do?

Apprentice
    @Khris,

You are very correct there. Previously my player who got 5 goals against 1 star team,i loaned him out to association and he been banging goals for them. Maybe not in my team cos my strikers and midfielders in red hot form, should be more dominant than him.

Next to internal programming, what else do you think is important? Stars or attributes? Does a player perform better when he up another star or when he increase his attribute? Example; when a player with 99% become 101% , or when a player with 90% become 98%? I wonder how does the game engine decides.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 11-23-2016 at 02:40 AM.

@naveen if you dont like him then sell if you wanna give a try then add SP striker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12